Reviews for Power of three
Vampirelover12100 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This is a bit confusing. Anna falls on top of a Marco, knocks him out, gets caught by marines and they instantly love each other. Some how in my book...doesn't seem completely accurate but good non the less.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
The description on this looked good, but I cant read it :(

Its not realistic for someone to just meet someone and then they immediately fall in love... it doesn't work like that. I could barely get through the first chapter. Also sometimes you capitalize letters correctly but then in the next sentence you don't. It drove me up a wall.

My recommendation is 1. Write this in word fist, it will correct most/all the capitalization mistakes automatically. 2. Learn to write in progression. Normally the first thing that would happen is 'Where did you come from? How you know my name? Why were you falling out of the sky?' and not kissing and I love someone I just met. 3. Make sure to stick to one tense. I use to switch tenses too, so it happens. 4. Make sure to do an in depth study of your characters. I haven't read enough into your story to know about your characterization, but I hate it when main characters are OOC.

That's it I guess. If you decide rewrite this I'll check it out.
Cheshire669 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
You got me hooked. Don't give up! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/27/2012
lol thatch rottens his kid spolied i likey
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 18 . 7/27/2012
I think this is a great plot, but ur kinda rushin things a bit, like when Anna fell on Marco, they just immediately fell in love and then suddenly Ace just asked Sara to marry her. You could have started with a light crush that slowly developed into true love or sth.
Anyways
Luv it so far :)
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
Good ending I am seriously looking forwards to the next story!
Someone chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
It's a great story and would be even better if it went a little slower I don't mean update less but I think it's weird how they just met,fell in love,got married and are going to have babies. Be a bit more realistic.(not trying to be offensive,sorry)
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 20 . 7/14/2012
I am so glad Marco's going to be ok! Good chapter only thing is it went very fast and was kinda hard to follow.
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
First off I'm very glad you liked the names I suggested, second this chapter was freaking ADORABLE!
Only thing you should know is that you spelled the name of the chapter wrong, I think you mean " A new addition" other than that perfect!
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Yay! Twins can't wait for the babies!
I FREAKING ADORE BABIES!
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh soooooooooooooo I'm on a bit of a caffeine high . . . .'
mamc97nolongeran chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
BABIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

Sorry but babies are maybe my favorite thing in the world. '
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Funny!
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Oh and um so you the last "guest" is me and I am working really hard on doing the new picture!
mamc97nolongeranonymous chapter 12 . 7/5/2012