Reviews for Links
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 20 . 6/29
This is absolute perfection. I am in love with it.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Ah, nothing like bitterness and suffering to brighten a cloudy day. I love this so much.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
This has been so much fun to read. I hate Cheria. A lot. I don't know how anyone could like her or anything about her after the childhood arc. But still, you're a great writer. Hope you continue to do Tales stuff in the future.
KH777 chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
good story!
Laryna6 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
A nice story, although I like the idea that Sophie particles'd keep them all looking no older than Malik. There's no such thing as natural aging: all of it's caused by damage to the DNA, eg. from the UV in sunlight. Since her particles repaired Cheria's illness...
diety chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
omgosh so well done and suspensful chaphter lambda battling assassins and meeting asbel and friends past themselves helping them get in their time and thanks for saving me and showing me the world asbel so amazing well done
azure blue espeon chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
That was really good! I kinda figured it out who they were before they even got there, but it threw me off a little. I just couldn't remember all the people so Sophie threw me for a loop. And I didn't know Asbel used a long sword (Though in hindsight..) so I was confused on that.

But after I finish typing this and getting everything done, I would love to read this chapter again :)
Hinotori Ai chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
NOOO! Not the last chapter (T.T ) I'm going to miss this story too much. Good job. This is exactly how I feel when I'm sick.
diety chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
hehee awezome chappie poor asbel and lambda being sick and lambda saiding he i hate it, humans are too vulnerable to sickness asbel chuckled lightly but being human is isn't too bad right and lambda sighing mindscaping yes you are right being now and then is not too bad yes go out in big bang please update
Firehedgehog chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
poor asbel
RKF22 chapter 19 . 7/20/2013
awesoe work well done
RKF22 chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
nicly done lamanda meets a dog
Firehedgehog chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
awwww... c ute
diety chapter 18 . 7/4/2013
awesome chaphter lambda curious about hunter please update
diety chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
hehee so sad and sweet ...asbel meeting his son child please update