Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Steve chapter 34 . 1/12
I really enjoyed your the son of lord Voldemort story please continue also could you please write another story like this one with harry as the son of Voldemort and same personality but with lily potter alive and married to Voldemort and his spy in the order of the Bellatrix and her husband kidnap Hermione when she was a baby and uses the adoption ritual on her. Hermione grows up to be like her normal self but dark like Harrison and also inherit Bellatrix obsession with Voldemort but for harrison x Daphne Greengrass so it be a one sided love triangle kind of thing when it comes to Hermione she could be like Bellatrix is with Voldemort but with Harrison still caring for Hermione. I think that would be a awesome story. Sorry if I have done a bad description.
Sarpedon Arkos chapter 34 . 1/9
I've checked back on this story after reading it more than a year ago. I re-read it, and it was as amazing as I remembered it. Will you please update this? I know life gets in the way but at least tell us if this story will be on hiatus or not. Other than that, happy new year and I hope inspiration hits you to continue this epic story again.
Omg I loving this story! Please please please update soon!
hmill901 chapter 3 . 12/31/2017
Also why did Ollivander talk about Voldemort as though he were already dead, talking about him the past tense?
hmill901 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
I am confused.

If Voldemort is still alive and the Death Eaters are still at large then the war is still going on isn't it?

If so then why are they all walking around in public with no disguises? Anyone could see them and report them.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/30/2017
What happened to Hermione? I read all the chapters but, no Hermione... Why did Thoe have to die... I... If you ever finish this... please bring him back... death has done odd things before.
SHAE H chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
This is one of my favorite stories I find myself re-reading it at least once every four months really hope you are going to Finish this story and update soon
angeldanica chapter 34 . 12/26/2017
Oh I can't wait to see what happens..
Will someone learn the truth about Harrison really being Harry?
randomfanficshit chapter 34 . 12/20/2017
DAMN this is really good! I just binged the entire thing in a day. Luna being a Seer is such a brilliant move and her visions are so intriguing-the way you write them is fascinating. Harrison's characterization is also great. I got chills when i read that scene between him and Barty, and the follow-up of Harrison and Fleur is so adeptly written. the arc of the war and the plotting and politicking has hooked me since day one. I can't wait to see the kind of drama that'll happen when Sirius and Dumbledore and Remus find out who Harry Potter really is, and I really hope this story's not abandoned :) if it is no worries i hate when readers pressure me to post but like, amazing job and if there's more i can't wait!
Tobias chapter 34 . 12/18/2017
I am in awe of the writing and wish to see more and more as I feel empty without reading these works
Erimenthe chapter 34 . 12/6/2017
Is this story going to be continued? It's been over a year since the last update and yet I'm hoping that it will be and a new update will be soon.

So many things that I want to comment on but the ones I will mention is that I wish someone would remind Fleur that she wishes someone would accept her for who and what she is without reservation (not just see the Veela part) and yet she wants/wanted? Harrison to change. That's hypocritical of her, also a little naive considering who his father is.

I also hope that someone will figure out wtf is happening with Luna sooner rather than later. If she keeps having her dreams/visions manifesting the way they have been, she may not wake some day because the marks and pain etc., keep getting worse. I don't know whether they can figure out how to help her remember or just stop it from affecting her physically but at least the latter would be good.
lovingllama chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
This fanfic is so well written and I really like how many characters are portrayed. But I cannot fathom how the twins, bill and Hermione are cool with all the shit, the death eaters are pulling. How could such intelligent characters fall for the whole "greater good" that Voldemort wants. So many innocent good lives were lost and children dying and they act like its okay because Harrison is a good friend of mine blah blah blah. They are hypocritical. They accept Hermione but didn't care when the first year was killed by the basilisk, I wanna go on, but I just think that this needs to be addressed in the story...But i really do like this fic; no hate just some criticism.
M chapter 34 . 11/27/2017
Hi! This story is amazing! When is the next chapter going to come out?
wonwan chapter 34 . 11/19/2017
Why have you stopped? it's a great story please continue with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2017
Cannay believe that Voldyports' that silly to enlist Harry (Harrison etc wutevs) as a Riddle.

I mean, Dumbly-Dorr's aware who Voldymort's previous name was anyways...
2,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »