Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 1/31
I like how at the age of eleven Harry is innocent not completely sweet and ignorant but still innocent. Then as he grows older he gets more and more cruel and vicious. The death eater and Voldemort are evil and cruel to everyone who isn’t excepted as family. The writer managed to make Voldemort a lot like canon or how he would be if he was sane, yet also managed to make him into an caring and very strict father. The writer did an great job with this story and I hope you continue.
PlatinumInk -ed chapter 35 . 1/14
This story is a masterpiece- I really hope that it gets finished at some point- :' )
Aline3110 chapter 35 . 9/17/2022
The storyline is great! I hope for an update.
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
This is too good but please finish the storyline
Werewolf240 chapter 35 . 9/2/2022
I love the story so much but don’t do a permanent slash. please!
Mills chapter 22 . 8/26/2022
Finally he broke up with Susan
Bro i don't want her with him i don't want him with anyone
steveachilles chapter 1 . 8/4/2022
I have really enjoyed your The son of lord Voldemort fanfiction story please continue. I hoe you are well
James3reed chapter 35 . 6/26/2022
I hope we get a new chapter soon.
The Orcish Hoard chapter 35 . 6/15/2022
This is such an amazing story, can't wait to see more of it soon!
Rouven Singer chapter 35 . 6/14/2022
So I read the entire story up to the last chapter 35. I enjoyed the story. It was well written, with barely any mistakes and I didn't find continuity errors.

I like that you don't try to gloss over the evil side of the DE. Voldemort is evil in this story not misunderstood or anything. Same goes for the Death Eaters. They are bad people and do horrible things.

But this also brings me to a problem in this story. Harry. I don't think he works well as a Main Character. I don't say he is OoC, as he is basically an OC at this point and I am totally fine with it. The problem is that when reading, you want to associate with or at least feel for the MC. Problem is, Harry has no qualm with his father's plan and methodes what so ever. Yes, I know this is a Dark Harry story. Still, he would need some redeeming qualities and so far I don't really see any. That can be rectified by him slowly losing faith in his father's vision (a story this dark would work wonders as a turnaround story but doesn't have to) or something that gives one the notion to like Harry. That he has a heart and isn't just Voldemort's syphon.

The big cast is another problem at least in my opinion. Normally it would be fine but I think you overdid it a little. Given that Harry has like 8-14 close friends depending on the point in the story, they all try to get screen time and therefore none stands out. I can't put my finger on it, but I think Neville hasn't come up at all in the last 10 chapters or so, Draco barely and so on. Same goes for Tracey, Hermione, F&G and so on. It was the right call to end Theo, as he wasn't really contributing anything, but I think you could cut out more of them and focus on those you want to focus on. Which are obviously Cass, Leo, Blaise and Daphne. At least from what I see.
ReyesGomez chapter 35 . 5/20/2022
Excellent to see the story is surviving
James3reed chapter 35 . 5/14/2022
Is there a way that Fluer could grow up a little and Harrison could be with with them both? I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
HPblkfanatic chapter 3 . 5/4/2022
Thank you for whitewashing Blaise. At first I was worried that I had to read a single story of 250,000 words, but the fact that you whitewashed Blaise was a relief. I don't have to keep reading anymore, since people who whitewash have a very negative view of certain people (we both know who I'm talking about). You just saved from reading the rest of the story, so for that I thank you.

You whitewashing Blaise has made you reveal your dislike of people with a certain skin color (again, we both know who I'm talking about) but it's ok, because now I can happily go away and read something else. Thank you, like really, thank you.
Buzberry chapter 28 . 4/30/2022
Oops I didn’t see it continued, BUT YAY
Buzberry chapter 27 . 4/30/2022
Pleaseeee continue I love this story!
2,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »