Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
StarkerParker007 chapter 35 . 1/26
hoping you'l finish this story like you promised in mant chapters!
Abigail Guerrero chapter 35 . 1/20
Good chapter
Jane S. Streeter chapter 4 . 11/23/2023
I love Luna, but I also think that Evanna Lynch, the girl who was her actress in the movies, would have made a better Doctor than Jodie Whittaker. Any girl who can pull off Luna, would be an excellent Doctor in the TARDIS.
bahiyah091214 chapter 1 . 10/10/2023
Hello, I'm asking for permission, can I translate it? I have already translated Chapter 1 from English to Indonesian and maybe the day after tomorrow I will post it on Wattpad. So If you don't allow it then I will delete it even though it has been translated.. I hope this will be answered soon
Dhazainal chapter 1 . 8/20/2023
Ive read the whole 35 chapters and i hope there will be an update. Please please finiish this fiv, its so good!
Kirbs85 chapter 35 . 8/16/2023
Oh please say you are continuing this story! Im hooked lol and need to see it to the end!
callmequinn21 chapter 22 . 5/13/2023
No offence, but i never liked that ship, so, i'm very grateful it sunk. Sorry if this offends anyone! Didn't mean to, hope everyone will forgive me!.ฅ́ฅฅ́ฅฅ́ฅ
Kira chapter 35 . 4/23/2023
Pls post the next chapter soon!
lettieloopylupin chapter 35 . 4/14/2023
Best fanfiction I have ever, ever read. That was amazing. I loved it so much and have just finished reading everything this morning. My only concern is I really wish there was a new update for the next chapter! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I am COMPLETELY engaged and think that you are such an amazing writer and I hope you know that. I myself have been writing a fanfiction about Death Eaters and torture for the past couple of years now and this fanfic has really helped open my eyes and helped me come up with new ideas and really understand the Death Eaters personalities. I love the craziness of this story and I really hope to see that carry on so please don't give up on this story! Thank you SO MUCH for writing this.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/3/2023
Please continue the story l am obsessed and want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 35 . 3/19/2023
when would the next chapter be posted?
Laura lupin chapter 35 . 3/6/2023
This is a very good fan fiction, I really want to find out what happens after chapter 35. Will there be any more chapters or a sequel fan fiction maybe.

LOVE THIS THOUGH THANK YOU
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
I like how at the age of eleven Harry is innocent not completely sweet and ignorant but still innocent. Then as he grows older he gets more and more cruel and vicious. The death eater and Voldemort are evil and cruel to everyone who isn’t excepted as family. The writer managed to make Voldemort a lot like canon or how he would be if he was sane, yet also managed to make him into an caring and very strict father. The writer did an great job with this story and I hope you continue.
PlatinumInk -ed chapter 35 . 1/14/2023
This story is a masterpiece- I really hope that it gets finished at some point- :' )
Aline3110 chapter 35 . 9/17/2022
The storyline is great! I hope for an update.
2,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »