Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
DajeMustard chapter 35 . 1/11
What’s going on. This story is so good. Thank you for your hard work on it! I hope it gets done though. Sending love ️
C'mon, where is it
ZexionNomura chapter 35 . 12/29/2020
I know you've had lead but please hurry with the next chapter as best you can! I'm looking forward to what happens next!
darkest ambition chapter 35 . 11/21/2020
this is simply a wonderful story that I spend a whole night reading with no regrets
I love the whole dark and sarcastic vibe Harrison and the rest project, I mean, who wouldnt?
perhaps the only thing I'd love to read more of would be more Harrison and Tom interactions, but other than that, the story is perf
I do hope you are going to post another chapter and not leave it hanging like THAT, don't be evil, PLEASE
Ol chapter 35 . 11/19/2020
When are you gonna post it tho' ?
Shone chapter 35 . 11/16/2020
Loved it. When are you updating? It’s been over a year!.
Anyway I was wondering how many chapters are left to your story.
SP chapter 30 . 11/16/2020
I’m looking forward to see more chapters an more stories from you (I involuntarily cut this part while posting the review)
SP chapter 30 . 11/16/2020
I wanted to wait to finish all the chapters published so far before doing the review but I couldn't wait any longer. I really hate you so much for MAKING ME LOVE THIS FIC!. I know that came out wrong... I really like how realistic you tend to be while writing and I have to say that, even though I had some perplexities when I first started reading regarding your style, for the first time, I think I’ve found a story that meets my tastes completely. I usually tend to be dark and realistic too while writing but no one seemed to enjoy it.
What else? You wanted to know what we were looking forward to see, well, even though I know I will receive a lot of hate after posting this, I would like to see Voldemort win the war (and Harrison staying dark of course, as I hate when in other fics, he just become good without any real reason)
Thanks again for publishing this. I’m looking forward to see more chapters and more stories from
IronStrikerX chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
A lot of other dark harry fanfics turns dark harry into good Harry Hopefully Harry will stay dark and won’t go into the other side

Cool story
aria chapter 3 . 10/7/2020
Stop whitewashing the cast. Blaise is canonically black.
maybehumanbeingwithMACBOOK chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
I love how Ollivander is being like "he-who-must-not-be-named! terrible, yes, but great!"
and then tom is just sitting there like
Dhaniel grayson chapter 22 . 9/30/2020
At last... They broke up and I'm happy
Dhaniel grayson chapter 20 . 9/30/2020
Nice plot twist but i still confused, amelia bones is death eater?
SHAE H chapter 14 . 9/3/2020
Listen with the with the world the way it is at the moment it’s more important to put your mental and physical health above all else so ignore anyone asking for new chapter and do it on your own time you can always come back to the book you can’t always come back to your Mental and physical health
Kalynnblack chapter 35 . 9/2/2020
hope we get an update soon.
2,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »