Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
This is the best story ever and i love this too much thank you for writing this. BEST FANFICTION STORY EVER if you can please write more like this type of story I love dark Harry thank you so much
DuckedHard chapter 33 . 9/3
Wonder where you went, my dude. This is one of the few father!Voldy fics that aren't either crack or atrociously written.

Please come back :c
Hermionemalfoy51 chapter 3 . 9/2
'20 minutes later, Harrison, Draco, Blaise, and Leo had finished a game of exploding snape.'

EXPLODING SNAPE!
souleater051495 chapter 34 . 8/12
Please write more. This is a very good book/ story.
Karma chapter 34 . 7/6
Pls, pls update- your writing is amazing but it has been 2 YEARS. Let me say that again. TWO YEARS. I love your work, just please continue this story!
Hey, no offence but you said you got plans and stuff but there’s been no update since 2016..is this discontinued?
Xion Cifer1 chapter 34 . 6/24
BIG thing are going to begin happening? When exactly? Not in the past two years that's for sure. Two years of being excited for the coming chapters...REALLY? Come on, I love a good story and this one IS good but NOTHING ruins a good story like ti lying forever in FanFiction collecting dust while the author lets it rot. Please bring on the next chapter to make this story worth reading again.
I read this on wattpad
loved the flow of your story, waiting for an update :)
SHAE H chapter 34 . 4/21
I know it’s been over a year but please please please continue this story I know you still got people wanting to read it on one of them
Hey, are you going to continue this story? it's really good!
stephannieteresa1 chapter 34 . 3/23
Please please please update!
Wika0304 chapter 34 . 3/11
please update
Sam Rider chapter 34 . 2/21
You need to finish this story it is so amazingly good
njral chapter 34 . 2/21
It’s been quite a long time since you’ve updated. You should know, many many people enjoy this story, just look at the crazy number of reviews and favoritesand you only have one story published so far! It’s been an amazing story so far, pretty much everything is on point. Do update soon, please. Many people are looking forward to it.
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »