Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Karma chapter 34 . 7/6
Pls, pls update- your writing is amazing but it has been 2 YEARS. Let me say that again. TWO YEARS. I love your work, just please continue this story!
Hey, no offence but you said you got plans and stuff but there’s been no update since 2016..is this discontinued?
Xion Cifer1 chapter 34 . 6/24
BIG thing are going to begin happening? When exactly? Not in the past two years that's for sure. Two years of being excited for the coming chapters...REALLY? Come on, I love a good story and this one IS good but NOTHING ruins a good story like ti lying forever in FanFiction collecting dust while the author lets it rot. Please bring on the next chapter to make this story worth reading again.
I read this on wattpad
loved the flow of your story, waiting for an update :)
SHAE H chapter 34 . 4/21
I know it’s been over a year but please please please continue this story I know you still got people wanting to read it on one of them
Hey, are you going to continue this story? it's really good!
stephannieteresa1 chapter 34 . 3/23
Please please please update!
Wika0304 chapter 34 . 3/11
please update
Sam Rider chapter 34 . 2/21
You need to finish this story it is so amazingly good
njral chapter 34 . 2/21
It’s been quite a long time since you’ve updated. You should know, many many people enjoy this story, just look at the crazy number of reviews and favoritesand you only have one story published so far! It’s been an amazing story so far, pretty much everything is on point. Do update soon, please. Many people are looking forward to it.
Slytherin's Half Blood Prince chapter 34 . 2/9
when you will update again? its been a year since the last of your update
abner365 chapter 34 . 1/31
could you please continue this? it looks like it's been a year since its been updated and it's very interesting.
TheFrindge chapter 34 . 1/28
Okay this is amazing but I'm wondering when's the next chapter ?
eleventhDoctorOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/23
Oh my God. I love this Story. voldy as a father id too cute and your writing is soooooo good. I really hope that you'll continje this Story.
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »