Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Midnight Ambrosia chapter 32 . 1/30
Thanks so much for writing this AN even if it isn't a chapter. I hope your days become better.
-Lots of love
slytherinshadowhunter67 chapter 32 . 1/30
I'm so sorry to hear about all that :( It's completely understandable that you're taking a while to update, heavens knows I'm guilty of that too! Take all the time you need to get up that chapter; although I eagerly await it, rest assured I and other loyal readers will still be here :) Hope you have a good weekend.
MissVolturiKingsfan chapter 32 . 1/30
Oh no, i hope you feel better. I hope to see another chapter soon
BrambleStar14 chapter 31 . 1/30
Gonna post this review on chapter 31 instead of 32, as it might not always be around, as an A/N. Just wanted to let you know that myself and almost all of your readers wish you the very best after your tragic few months, and I hope your father has a recovery from his heart attack. Writing for fans isn't an obligation that they can demand, but a pastime and a way of unwinding stress for a writer, so if anyone demands you write and post for them, feel free to ignore them and take comfort in the well wishes of the rest of your readers. Have a better February than your previous few months and good luck to you. :)
bichlient04 chapter 32 . 1/30
I am sorry for the loss of your uncle. Also, I hope your father is okay.
TheHollowClown chapter 32 . 1/30
It's fantastic to hear from you again. It's always hard to have family pass away or almost pass away.
Some authors never mention anything and just let their readers hope for the best. Glad to see you actually posted us on the current situation. I hope you'll be feeling better soon and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
So sorry for your loss and to hear about your father's illness. Take your time and stay strong!
It is good but you should update more and reveal that Harrison was a potter to Daphne (that is if they finally date)
ShawWithNothing chapter 31 . 1/20
Pls make more of this!
Lunzium chapter 31 . 1/19
Is this story dead? In the last AN it said that it would have a new update every week but it hasn't been updated since September..
The Archfiend chapter 30 . 1/16
OMG you made me cry but I love the story so I forgive you and please update soon
athul chapter 31 . 1/14
Needs more
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 31 . 1/13
Update please
ZeinDarkuzss chapter 31 . 1/12
Hi I don't know if you're still going to follow up with this story or not but it's pretty good, I loved it and have read it whole in the past two days, if I had to say something that do bothers me about the story is the characters you've listed on the summary, you list Draco and Daphne as main characters but the truth is they've not that big of part.

Draco was much more prominent on the fist two years of school but since the third one he has fall to the background with very few mentions and the same can be said about Tracey, Jenna, Pansy, Daphne and Theo.

And I get it you have too many characters and if you go on detail about each one the story would be too damn long. But to be honest I believe it would avoid misunderstandings if you put on the summary as characters: HP/ LV/ OC and either Blaise, Luna or even Ron. Even as an antogonist Ron so far has had much more scene time than the other 6 on the group. The story mostly follow Harrison, Cass, Leo, Blaise, Voldemort, the DE, the Weasleys and whoever is currently the love insterest of Harrison.

And even though I guess, from the foreboding you gave of Harrison only caring about going out with Daphne if is for something real, that she will ultimately be Mrs. Riddle it still doesn't justify her being listed as a main characters since she's basically used as the backgroud character that puts her hand on Harrison's knee when he's upset in an atempt to make it look reassuring and intimate but to be honest it fails it's point since Harrison has much more chemistry with Luna or Cass than Daphne since her whole character seemed to revolved about those singled forced acts of intimacy.

To be completely honest, and I hope this doesn't come out wrong, but if you truly are planing on making this two fall for each other you've to be very careful or you will end up like JK Rowling having Harry fall for Ginny in HBP out of nowhere and everyone claiming love potion with reason. You've a better standing since they've been friends for years but still.

And I'm not in any way a die hard fan of Haphne that's outraged because they didn't fall at eleven and are going at it like rabbits at fourteen. I actually love the fact you've given it realism with other girls interesting Harrison specially how he broke up with Susan, when I was fouteen I did the same for the same reasons (and her dad was crazy) but that's not the point.

Also the background characters, I think it's time that Harrison starts acting like a leader and hands out things to do to the other Slytherins from his year, because seriously before Theo died the only mentions of him on fourth year, and maybe even third, that were of any relevance were the foreboding of his dead on Luna's vision.

When Cass was remembering "things" about him I tried to be empathetic but the truth is he never had a relevant or fun moment to remember, sadly enough Miles (who was much more of a backgroud character since Quidditch was only a big deal on first year) had a great moment indeed, the awesome catch of Harrison as he dived for the snitch (which makes me remember that on fisrt year Daphne and Harrison indeed had a moment that could be called cute and intimate).

And the the other girls have also become basically wallflowers, Tracey has basically non spoken in years. I had completely forgotten Pansy was even a thing since she was not important on the plot until I did a "headcount" (I remember Tracey because she's like and appendage on every story with Daphne). I didn't remember Jenna 'I don't even know her last name since it hasn't been mentioned since like chapter 2 or 3 and I've not deem her important enough to go back and check' was alive untile she had a sudden one liner on the last chapter.

Seriously you should stop pulling the background character into one liners and rather place them into doing something, like Bill for example, he might be a character with much more development from the books but he's very different here. He's a Death Eater and every time you see his point of view you know you will learn things from the inside of th OotP that will be relayed to Voldemort.

The same can be said about every DE, Weasley, Luna and OotP member, they have a purpose and it's easy to follow their overall actions but strangely enough most of Harrison's friends are background characters.

Draco hasn't been mentioned since he dated Hannah I would guess they broke up but I wouldn't know since he hasn't shown his head.
Tracey, Pancy and Jenna have yet to show some actual character and personality.
Theo died without leaving any proof of his existance to the story.
Daphne's character completely relates around the fact that she likes Harrison and doesn't seemed to have an actual personality (if she actually doesn't and is a bimbo no wonder Harrrison doesn't like her).
Hermione has basically been non existant since she was told of Harrison's father with just a few not very important mentions.
Neville is even worse off, I'm actually pretty certain he hasn't done anything at all since the CoMC lesson in which I don't remember he even had a line.

Overall, I don't want you to get it wrong, I pretty much like your story and you've touched some interesting points, but the character development troubles me to no end. I wish you luck and hope you will continue this story and please don't take any of what I said the wrong way.
athul chapter 13 . 1/12