Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
KnowPein chapter 24 . 7/9
Nice chapter

Hope you update soon
I make theo die I will do unspeakable things with glitter and ducktape
Hi I really like this story and all, but you said you are going to carry on with the story, yet you have not posted for nearly 4 month, I have read and re-read it 7 times now, and honestly can't wait for the next chapter, but if you're gonna be posting one chapter a year or something then I don't know...
alexis.metoyer.1 chapter 24 . 6/16
I am really enjoying the story. The only mistakes I see are grammar, but the plot is very good. I really want to see Harrison using the information from the books he got from the chamber of secrets. There hasn't been much mention of them and I know since Salazar wrote them they could be really useful... I also can't wait to see more development with Harrison 's other animagus forms and what you do with the triwizard tournament. I hope you keep going with the story!
Titophilip chapter 24 . 6/16
well the story is great and all but there are still a few errors:
1. There's no way in hell a man can tell you he killed you parents and you'll still love him.
2. You made Dumbledore appear so weakened...like in that part about Harry frightening Ron with those spiders...and MacGonagall and Dumbledore couldn't destroy them...that's not possible...
3. Well I don't wanna comment about the Weasley twins cos it's your story...but you've made them evil and antagonistic to their family...and loyal to a fault to Harry over their family...and they certainly are not like that...you shouldn't make a character so OOC from the original...
Thats all (for now)
Wow! I love this fanfic, super creative! You really keep me on the tip of my seat from Harrison's interesting character to the amazingly thought of plot. I also adore seeing Voldemort this way, not seeming to only be interested in the boy who lived but actually getting closer to rule the world. And its great that even some of the brightest supporters of the light are now on the dark side. Luna really did suprise me so keep on doing such things in the plot. Please continue writing, I'm dying to see what happens next!
This is the best fanfiction I've read in a while! I really like your writing style and I find it facinating to see the story and characters in a whole different perspective. At some parts my heart beats faster. I adore seeing the Slytherins bitch everyone around and Bellatrix is way more likeable this way. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
I love how you stay relatively close to the books and yet manage to write a whole different story... I've started to read fanfiction rather recently and this is one of the first slytherin ones where Ron decides to grow a brain... very refreshing. Would love to see more of you, I don't get bored of this one.
This story is excellent! I know you haven't updated in a while but I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. I happened to discover this story a few days ago and it has thoroughly entertained me. I do have one comment to make: you did say that the story would significantly drift from canon starting with the third year. While Umbridge and Sirius's trial did change some things, it feels as though the story's plot line is still rather similar to canon and there haven't been enough major changes to really shake up the time line.
Laiz chapter 24 . 6/6
It's a great story, please keep up the good work.
Really curious what happens next: Bella, Luna's dreams, the turned weasleys. Oh and not sure if you meant it like this, but I'm curious with Tonks and Sirius.
PurpleGummiBears chapter 24 . 6/4
I love the story. You are an incredible author. I love the story and the plot and I enjoy trying to figure out what is going to happen when the information isn't directly given. Keep up the good work!
scarlettmeadows chapter 24 . 5/30
Nooooo! Save Bellatrix!
ScarletRoofs chapter 24 . 5/30
Where'd Harrison go? Hahah I love how the Bulgarian minister practically trolled Fudge. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love it!
NessieMonster01 chapter 24 . 5/28
I really enjoy this. I love the plot and i also love the way you portray Harrison and The Dark Lord. I read certain bits and think "oooh i wonder if that will be the beginning of a plot twist"" such as the phoenix necklass that Harrison found in the store. I genuinly do hope that you continue to write this fanfic!
Al chapter 24 . 5/28
I really like the story it has lots of twist and turns in it and that it bashis Ron and his friends a lot did not really like Ron in the is deffenlly a story to keep writing it and has a good story line to it as well
1,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »