Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
liz.onia chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
With both Harrison and Luna saying big things are about to happen (and you A/N at the end echoing their words), I can't help but wait in anxious anticipation of what you will have happen next! Still hoping there's help for Luna with her visions. Ah! So good! Keep up the excellent work!
DiNozzo-Ncis chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
I love the chapter ! :)
I look forward to read when the spys are going to infiltrate the reunion :)
See you for the next chapter !
PS: Sorry for my english !
Master of Dragons God chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
nice chapter
white collar black wolf chapter 34 . 3/20/2016
Liked it
Guest chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
Looooved it! Take as much time as you need. We'll all be here.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/19/2016
Plse update
ShylaSlytherin chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
Love it
ShylaSlytherin chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
I love this I hope it never ends as it's better then harry potter I'm in love with this story as Harrison sounds like he'd be gorgeous and, I thought he should've been slytherin, as I love draco aswell so this story fits together perfectly 3 I will reread this 20000 times in my life x3
Lyrsa chapter 33 . 3/16/2016
Its took so long for u to update,
nevermind! I love this chapter..
just kibou chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
Time for Daphne to take her rightful place at Harrison's side. Perfect.
kaycross1184 chapter 33 . 3/15/2016
I'm loving this story! Just spent three days reading it. I hope you update again soon!
Tstate chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
Cool to have you back! Love how you don't chicken out to show why the dark side is aptly named the dark side and that Harrison isn't above ordering cruel punishment. A properly written Dark!Harry. Will this push Krum into the light side?
Also looking forward to more Moody shenanigans
WinterWind14 chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
I really love this story. I like how even though the light is the enemy you don't make the dark sound perfect. No side is without darkness and overall this is a very realistic story. Great job and I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
I Loveit
yukino76 chapter 33 . 3/14/2016
what are they doing all for the greater good
2,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »