Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
TheHollowClown chapter 28 . 8/10
Fantastic as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!
randomplotbunny chapter 28 . 8/10
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, two of the core members of the Order... if they were to secretly switch sides once they discover Harry's new identity as a well loved and cherished son to the Dark Lord then the Light would be crippled. Just saying, it would be awesome. :-)
Fantabulous chapter! Loved Fluer's little jealous fit. Sara had better watch herself if she knows what's good for her, though I doubt she does. I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
Mrs.TomMarvoloRiddle chapter 28 . 8/10
Really love Fleur and Harrison, they are great together! Luna's visions still confuse me, but I assume they will make sense later. Can't wait for the next update, hope it's soon!
Maail99 chapter 28 . 8/10
For some reason, this chapter feels strangely foreboding. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more.
kadienewberg chapter 28 . 8/10
The only thing I can really hope for is that Susan doesn't come out looking desperate, the old ex girlfriend chasing after her boyfriend is over used. No one ever let's the girl come out looking like she had some ounce of self respect and dignity. Revenge isn't always the answer. Sometimes the best thing to do is to let it go. Then you show everyone how many f*cks you don't get. I don't want her back with Harrison but I sure as hell don't want her looking the evil bitter ex, especially since he broke up with her because she wouldn't put out as easily as his new girlfriend.
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 28 . 8/9
Very very very good chapter! I'm still curious to know what Tom has planned for Sirius. And now Sirius and Remus know that Harry's still alive? What will happen when they find out that Harry is Harrison Riddle? Will they tell Dumbledore? What is Tom going to do when Harrison's identity is revealed? Why am I asking so many questions?

Seriously, why am I? I know most, if not all, of these questions are going to be answered eventually.

Anyway, I enjoyed the little scene between Fleur and Susan. That was very well done and, of course, I loved the last scene with Luna because...well, it's Luna! Who doesn't love Luna?

Update as soon as you possibly can.
white collar black wolf chapter 28 . 8/9
Really liked it
angel987 chapter 28 . 8/9
i love ur story its really awesome. cant wait for the next chapter. i hope the dark side win :).
25 Baam chapter 28 . 8/9
I really like it.
goddragonking chapter 28 . 8/9
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Master of Dragons God chapter 28 . 8/9
Great spectacular amazing
Bananahgirl1 chapter 25 . 8/9
Im so sorry! I promised I would review this chapter! I honestly was so happy to have something to read that I had to read this chapter three times to let its brilliance sink in! It was really mysterious there at the end with Luna and leaves the reader wanting to know more! Now that I'm back from vacation I will be reading the next chapter soon, and reviewing that too! Keep doing the fantastic work you do! I really admire your writing style! Sorry again for forgetting to review it!
Elizabeth Riddle chapter 27 . 8/7
PRISON CELLS HA HA HA ! P.S. And we have Bella and Fenir grayback Oh and (hum) how many other death eaters?!
Criveth chapter 27 . 8/6
Damn. I thought this would be a proper chapter where you actually tie up a few plot points early but I guess not. I REALLY REALLY hope you will continue and finish this work. It's really great and I'm happy that you have pointed out that both sides will suffer and you haven't made Dumbledore and co. just punching bags for Harry. I'm interested to see where the plotline with Tonks will finally lead to. I mean, why release her?
I hope to see more hard action from OoTP soon that will have larger and permanent consequences so that Harrison will see that his power isn't absolutely secure and all isn't fine and dandy. Thanks again for all this and I hope you power through!
Antf chapter 26 . 8/6
Love this new hardened stance that the light side are taking. It makes things more interesting for Harrison when his enemies aren't laughable incompetents. I hope you will keep writing. This is a great piece of work on a proper 'dark Harry'. It would be a shame if it stopped.
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »