Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Exosuho1991 chapter 34 . 8/24
I been enjoying this story since I started reading it yesterday, seriously I want you to continue if it's possible.
Thornado chapter 32 . 8/23
Condolences.
Thornado chapter 31 . 8/23
Did you delete Darkness Rising? I went to your profile but couldn't find it.
Thornado chapter 19 . 8/21
Should've just killed her. I don't want her or anyone in behalf of her going after Tom and Co. for what they did to her.
Thornado chapter 17 . 8/21
I cannot wait for the day Ron and Company die a horrible painful death. They're so annoying.
Thornado chapter 4 . 8/16
Woot! I wanna see Luna/Harry, but I'd be content to just have Luna by his side as his ally if it's not going to happen. Great chapter.
Thornado chapter 1 . 8/16
Oh good, I hope he stays dark. Every single fic I've read where Tom adopts Harry to make him a dark heir ends up with Harry going good ugh.
iiCedyii chapter 34 . 8/15
Best fanfic of all time
I like Tonks, but she loves Dumbledork 2 much. Why didn't u say what happened 2 her before they sent her out?
leylinjan chapter 34 . 7/25
uhm... now I'm scared. But I guess that just shows again how great your writing is :)
Please update! This is a captivating story and I love all of the unexpected aspects of characters. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Reknill chapter 34 . 7/17
Me a encantado por favor sigue la historia está muy buena:)
souleater051495 chapter 1 . 7/10
that was really good read
Asyfina chapter 34 . 7/10
i love this story! OMG i really, really love your writing! i like the way you write about Harrison's character! this story is the best i'v come so far, sooo i 'm really looking forward for this story! i hope you make more update! i am really corious about what will happen next! pleaseee keep it up! sorry, english is not my first language.
It's probably no use to note this, and I'm pretty sure many people have said this before, but on Chapter 3 I though Harrison summoned Trevor on the train with Accio. But then Hagrid said he found Trevor near the boats. Did Neville loose his frog a second time?
1,949 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »