Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
This is amazing! But you made a small mistake,

"Harrison could see Ron's face behind Krum's shoulder, and he didn't think he had seen a more hilarious site [sight]"
Moon chapter 24 . 5/19
Next Chapter please! You said you were gonna carry on with it, but it didn't update for month. I read it 3 times already, when is the next one coming out?
are you still going to continue the story? please do
River chapter 24 . 5/14
Oh, PLEASE update. This is an amazing fanfic and I want to know what happens. So, please hurry up!
KMF-G chapter 24 . 5/10
What is this chapter? Harrison he almost no action in it.
And Bella got her ass scratched...
What can I say? Average chapter, now waiting for Nymphadora debut in next. Maybe it is possible to mind-break her to be loyal to Harrison, making her proper monster/darkest creature? And by darkest I mean far more darker than any "evil" wizards. For example Dora's doings will make Bella retch. What a sight it will be. And ofcourse frame/blame Order for these doings.
Godspeed, author.
KMF-G chapter 8 . 5/9
Hermione is in fifth place? Possible but probable.
Overall nice story!
Reyna and for love of S.P.Q.R chapter 24 . 5/7
your story is really good, it's got those hooks that leave you wanting more. I hope you will write more soon.
Update!
Always wanted a good dark story that doesn't have op characters.
DizzyDiana chapter 24 . 4/30
When will the next chapter be updated?
Potterbooks215 chapter 1 . 4/26
I really like the fact that Harrison will stay dark; not many stories are written like that. I look forward to reading more!
Potterbooks215 chapter 24 . 4/26
This is so well written and I love these types of stories! Please update soon!
waternymph569 chapter 24 . 4/26
really love the story the fact that harry has so many connections and knows all this magic is great! A part of me really wants sirius to join harry but i don't see that happening to soon with his character. Can't wait for the showdown between ron and harry with all the new spells he's learnt. I am curious whether harry is still gonna be one of the champions or is he going to support viktor? Anyways great book love ur writing style can't wait for an update!
I only started to read this story a week ago but it's honestly been one of the best I've read! I have just finished reading this chapter and it was great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
booklover19a chapter 24 . 4/18
I'm so glad you decided to continue writing The Son of Lord Voldemort! It's even better than I remember! Keep writing! :)
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »