Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
When I read the part of "his other best friends entered the compartment" I knew I just had to stop. These pussy emotional dark Harry stories don't make any sense.
0 chapter 34 . 2/19
PLZ WRITE MORE MORE MORE
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/13
Dear Shopaholic:

Tiny thing: if Voldemort objects to "Harry" because it's so common a name, why does he like "Harrison"? It's not as though that's an uncommon or non-Muggle-sounding name, either. (On the pattern of his own assumed name, he ought to call him "The Master Pryjaro", or something of that sort.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Kami chapter 34 . 2/10
Hi there! I wanted to let you know that this story has been an amazing one, and I sincerely hope that you continue the story.
Six Foot Assassin chapter 11 . 1/26
Why are they shouting and yelling spells like they are some manga characters?
purplepanda18 chapter 34 . 1/14
more chapters please I love this
Fanfictionranger chapter 7 . 1/10
This is amazing! :)
I cant wait for more :3
If you need any help message me k?
Have an aqwesome day!
Kluseqq chapter 34 . 1/9
I hope it is not abandoned. Great story. Waiting for more.
syrmerlin chapter 34 . 1/8
Hi, this is such an amazing story, I've been searching for one like that for ages and it's just perfect 3 please continue! also I'd really like one or two more scenes with Harrison being really the dark Lord's son, with commanding death eaters and so on, like a bit like with Victor. Cuz it's just ... is cute here the wrong word? probably. more like adorable...
ok whatever, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, hope it comes soon!
Sir-Jarrad chapter 34 . 1/4
I'v read the whole thing and loved every minute of it please keep writing, this story is too good to be left unfinished:)
Annie chapter 34 . 1/2
Really enjoy your story, hope all is well and wondering when more chapters are coming
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 33 . 12/31/2016
Victor is a fool. *Wrinkles my nose* If he started to care for her, he should have worked even harder to bring her to the Dark side. It would have saved both of them. And she would never need to know that was how it began, seeing as his emotions are real now, it wouldn't matter. He's an idiot.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 29 . 12/31/2016
Please tell me Harry is not so foolish that he allows emotions to control his actions, and that he falls in love with...well...anyone. And if he -does- fall in love, please tell me he is smart enough, and have enough selfcontrol to let them go if they become a problem...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
I have to comend you for the excelent use of the knowledge in the books! *Grins* Tho I should mention that it is actually debatable wheither Tom should feel anything for Harry. It depends entirely on wheither he is a psychopath (which is a born with condition, as the book argues, and a physical one, thus it cannot be changed.) Or a sociopath (which is a created stated, and while they almost never feel anything for anyone, they -are- capable of it, even if the chance of it happening is minimalistic. It still -could- happen.)
So it depends on which theory you go with. (Based on his angermanagment problem and the way he acts after his resurection, I am liable to think psychopath, but before the incidence there is hints that, while still having trouble controling his anger, he was able to keep it in check and bid his tim, and make plans for the future and follow it through, something a psychopath is incapable of doing.)

Ah, sorry for the lecture. ;

As for the teen couple... my cusin had sex when she was 11. Most those I hanged out with around age 13... I suspect you are actually taking it slow, but it may depend on culture. *Chuckles*

I agree with you that Dumbls wouldn't have the time to think too hard about Harry...however... Remus is a werewolf. It comes with enhanced sense of smell. He -should- have recognized the scent of his friend's cub. Even if it may smell a bit 'wrong', with blood adoption and all. It should at least make him confused and take notice, and both him and siri would have recognized Harry's eyes, as it is a rather unusual color. And siri is a dog...tho I don't know how much of his senses is transfered to his human shape.

I am wondering btw, about veritaserum and it's effects. We know (if I recall correctly) that Snape can brew it. Why not use it to get info from prisoners? And why is it not used on all suspected death eaters? I would conclude there is a limit, but what limit? And I imagine Voldemort would make sure his followers are protected somehow, but how? Just...something to ponder.

How will the return on half his soul affect Voldemort? (By the assumptation that he splits it in half with each Horcrux, thus causing his escalating madness... I assumed in your story that having a child to take care of somewhat anchored him a bit, it has happened with people with mental issues.)
If you split your soul you also loose magical powers, it could also explain why Harry could beat him in the books, in adition to his brash actions and lack of his former inteligence of course.

Also... if Voldemort wants to discredit someone... Why not cast a glamour on a death eater and have him do whatever in front of a cam and send it to Rita? Thise whom is near the person may know it's fake, but most will believe their eyes.

And on that note... how about glamoring a muggle to look and sound like a loved one to the prisoner? They may defy him if they think said person is safe, but seeing them hurt in front of their eyes is a different thing entirely. Especially if imperiused to act right and cry for their help.

Do I spend far too much time scheming and pondering torture methodes? Very likely. *Laughs*

I just really love your story, and I want to help you make it even better.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Is Tom planning an elaborate scheme to use political means to remove muggle-borns from their parents and get them into the wizarding world? *Grins* The orphanage is a brilliant move!

He would obviously need space for the children, once he is able too. And since extermenating muggles will be exceedingly difficult, on acount of the shere number, plus tecnology such as atomic bombs, biological warfare, satelite camras and all other things, and likely would require infertilety curse placed on every hospital and years and years of planning and attacks that will avoid alerting muggle autoreties about magic before they are too few in number to do anything... *Passes out from lack of air* Sorry, I get so exited at the possebillities of a great scheme. *Laughs*

I am really quite enjoying your story. And every time I think you may have written Tom to have failed his genious mind, as the move seems vastly stupid, I read on and see that he has indeed taken precations that makes it a smart enough move.

It may not be quite as cautious and scheming as I like to think he would, but that is because my mind is constantly thinking of these kind of things. Lol

I do love your story tho. I am looking forwards to see how it goes. *Grins* I also really hope Harry is capable of not getting attached to people he love, should it be necessary for him to dispose of them. He seems smart enough to avoid that weakness.
2,002 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »