Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Is Tom planning an elaborate scheme to use political means to remove muggle-borns from their parents and get them into the wizarding world? *Grins* The orphanage is a brilliant move!

He would obviously need space for the children, once he is able too. And since extermenating muggles will be exceedingly difficult, on acount of the shere number, plus tecnology such as atomic bombs, biological warfare, satelite camras and all other things, and likely would require infertilety curse placed on every hospital and years and years of planning and attacks that will avoid alerting muggle autoreties about magic before they are too few in number to do anything... *Passes out from lack of air* Sorry, I get so exited at the possebillities of a great scheme. *Laughs*

I am really quite enjoying your story. And every time I think you may have written Tom to have failed his genious mind, as the move seems vastly stupid, I read on and see that he has indeed taken precations that makes it a smart enough move.

It may not be quite as cautious and scheming as I like to think he would, but that is because my mind is constantly thinking of these kind of things. Lol

I do love your story tho. I am looking forwards to see how it goes. *Grins* I also really hope Harry is capable of not getting attached to people he love, should it be necessary for him to dispose of them. He seems smart enough to avoid that weakness.
lalo80 chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
Buen relato, porfa actualiza pronto
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2016
You know I really had hope in this story. It had a great chance of being that one story I would read over and over. But then, you crushed my dreams with the romance. Honestly, why does harry have to be with someone?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
You said Harry would remain dark
So even when he learned the truth he'll be loyal to tommy?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
How about andromeda and tonks?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Well that was interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Wonderful story and is completely captivating, although I am sad to say some people are copying this.
TerraZeal chapter 34 . 11/17/2016
Excellent story. I finally caught up. Please continue! I really love the idea of Luna as a seer, and I always assumed she might have the sight in the books, too. She always seems to know things others don't, and her father knew about the Deathly Hallows when most wizards hardly have any idea what they are. It must run in the family.
TerraZeal chapter 20 . 11/17/2016
I liked this chapter. I can easily see Rita as a Death Eater. She's so desperate for stories, she'd torture them out of people. And I'm glad Sirius was proven innocent. I'm still reading this, so I won't read other reviews for spoilers, but I would love to see Sirius turn to Voldemort's side for real (after killing Peter, as a reward from Voldie for coming to him/protecting Harry, or whatever).
TerraZeal chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
Very interesting AU. I hardly ever see any Harry-is-Voldy's-son fics that are actually well done. I can't imagine Voldemort loving anyone, but this is AU, so that part is easily ignored (unless he just cares for Harry and doesn't feel real love toward him). This version of Dark!Harry is also well executed. Normally he just becomes evil and starts torturing people. This version seems much more...laid back. He's very much like your version of Voldemort, charming, trying to make allies, not friends, but not going out of his way to do anything to people unless something is in it for him/his father. I like it.
smileylaugh chapter 34 . 11/15/2016
Amazing story. Hope you still plan on updating because it is such a unique story combined with an amazing writing style.
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
Good luck harry
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Good luck harrison
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Good luck harry and tom
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Good luck harry. This will be an interesting topic
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »