Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
liz.onia chapter 26 . 7/30
Oh man, yeah James dying definitely doesn't bode well for the dark side. I bet their meddling with Ginny's emotions will be what makes her such a powerful player. Hopefully Luna doesn't get any repercussions if she does make, unintentionally, Ginny's into that powerful of a person. Also, still hoping for a cure for Luna's dreams!
Meegon chapter 26 . 7/30
Amazing Chapter. I felt like we just hit a big turning point with the last few chapters because it's starting to get more dark. I really enjoy harry and fleur. I wonder how useful Ginny will become in the story and I want to know who the old lady is. Is is Bathilda? Also why does Tom need Sirius? So Many Question? Can't wait to reed more
foxee-chik chapter 25 . 7/30
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read more!
foxee-chik chapter 26 . 7/30
Omg! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap!
EBB - Sonnet 43 chapter 26 . 7/30
Loved this chapter! Can't wait to hear more about Viktor/Ginny and Harrison/Fleur! I hope you update soon, great job!
Goose chapter 3 . 7/30
Too much "OMG I LURVE DA SLITHERRANS!" for me to enjoy this story. A lot of it makes no sense, like how the Lestranges were able to just walk around in public without being chased by Aurors(the whole "torturing the Longbottoms" thing ya know?) Or the fact that Harry would just not even bat an eye at the fact his parents were murdered. Or the fact he somehow was in possession of James' cloak, something which Dumbledore was in possession of for years. Not only that, what happened with the entire war that was going on? Since Voldemort didn't die, but instead adopted his fated nemesis. So the war should be either in full swing, or over with seeing as how their last hope is thought to be dead.

I also see that he will somehow retain all of the same friends in canon, except for maybe Ron/Ginny, which is just retarded. I've seen soo many DarkHarry fics where he for whatever reason is still friends with them all, as opposed to being their enemy. He should be considered the same as Draco in their minds.
The Hidden Gryffindor chapter 26 . 7/30
Love the story. Can't wait for the next update.
Maail99 chapter 26 . 7/29
Everything is really starting to kick off now huh? I'm concerned about Harry and Fleur though. If Harry is trying to get with her because of orders rather than because he wants to, well when she finds out about that he's going to be in a lot of trouble. Unless she's doing the same thing he is which is where things will get really interesting.
Master of Dragons God chapter 26 . 7/29
Great chapter
Wishfull-star chapter 26 . 7/29
that was an amazing chapter, though now I really want to know whom the old lady is:)
Drawpaw chapter 26 . 7/29
People who complain shouldn't have been here in the first place.
white collar black wolf chapter 26 . 7/29
Liked it
darkraven10 chapter 26 . 7/29
Its good, can't wait for all this to play out. But I'm bit bummed about Susan bones though
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 26 . 7/29
This was a very good chapter. I definitely enjoyed it, though I do wonder why James Carrow was killed. Hmmm. And what is both Ginny's and Fleur's role? I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Update as soon as you possibly can.
Alexis chapter 26 . 7/29
for some reason I want Harrison to get into some kind of trouble like being captured or something just to see the wrath Voldemort will have for his son being in danger. I can seriously see Barty Crouch Sr. taking Harrison and interrogating him about Voldemort since he's such an anti-dark fanatic... I know, it's a weird idea, just thought I'd mention it
1,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »