Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
goddragonking chapter 28 . 8/9
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Master of Dragons God chapter 28 . 8/9
Great spectacular amazing
Bananahgirl1 chapter 25 . 8/9
Im so sorry! I promised I would review this chapter! I honestly was so happy to have something to read that I had to read this chapter three times to let its brilliance sink in! It was really mysterious there at the end with Luna and leaves the reader wanting to know more! Now that I'm back from vacation I will be reading the next chapter soon, and reviewing that too! Keep doing the fantastic work you do! I really admire your writing style! Sorry again for forgetting to review it!
Elizabeth Riddle chapter 27 . 8/7
Please,oh filthy little muggle (IMPERIO) UPDATE! OR I WILL SOMON MY FATHER AND WE HAVE PLENTY OF
PRISON CELLS HA HA HA ! P.S. And we have Bella and Fenir grayback Oh and (hum) how many other death eaters?!
Criveth chapter 27 . 8/6
Damn. I thought this would be a proper chapter where you actually tie up a few plot points early but I guess not. I REALLY REALLY hope you will continue and finish this work. It's really great and I'm happy that you have pointed out that both sides will suffer and you haven't made Dumbledore and co. just punching bags for Harry. I'm interested to see where the plotline with Tonks will finally lead to. I mean, why release her?
I hope to see more hard action from OoTP soon that will have larger and permanent consequences so that Harrison will see that his power isn't absolutely secure and all isn't fine and dandy. Thanks again for all this and I hope you power through!
Antf chapter 26 . 8/6
Love this new hardened stance that the light side are taking. It makes things more interesting for Harrison when his enemies aren't laughable incompetents. I hope you will keep writing. This is a great piece of work on a proper 'dark Harry'. It would be a shame if it stopped.
Magery chapter 10 . 8/6
My god. I knew Harrison and his friends were, to put it bluntly, racist assholes, but I didn't expect them to be _that_ assholish. Accusing a _eleven year old girl_ of having sex with her _brother_? And then implying that she'd have sex with them as well? I am lost for words - I've spent the past five minutes trying to come up with a way to phrase how utterly umcalled for, over the line, and plain disgusting that is, and _I can't find them_.

And then Fred and George are apparently okay with siding with a boy they've known for less than a year over their kid sister (who isn't even _physically capable_ of what she's been implied to do). I mean, I came to this fic fully expecting Ron the Death Eater and other such OOCness, but that takes the cake. I think this is the first time I've ever not even cared if they get killed.
Shit hit the fan, big time.
Maraduersforever chapter 27 . 8/4
This is a great fic! Why aren't you continuing?
Smily chapter 27 . 8/4
Please update! Love the story,:-)~
Smily chapter 26 . 8/4
Love it ! But please write More
middlechild274 chapter 27 . 8/4
Yeah, I have questions too like, what about Neville? I thought Dumbledore couldn't fine Harry might consider Neville?

It would be awesome. Here is Dumbledore training Neville for the light and then turns out to be Dark! Hahaha!
Lionsfire78 chapter 27 . 8/3
Please update soon !
kitty cat chapter 11 . 8/3
I think this story is interesting but you seem to describe every little detail and sometimes it gets boring.
kadienewberg chapter 27 . 8/3
Okay I know some time has passed in the story but I still kinda hope Tonks ends pregnant. Just to see if she'll really crack. And Susan was cute but I hope she doesn't turn out like a crazy ex. And I don't know but I also can't see Fleaur and Harrison as an item nor can see him with any of his crew. Like it needs to be a character that you wouldn't expect. And last will we see any of the other death water kiss again. Because you introduced so many characters and even in Harrison's inner group of friends you would see more of the boys than the girls.
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »