Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
tikitay13 chapter 30 . 9/13
aww I loved Theo. He was one of my favorite Slytherins
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 30 . 9/13
Mrs.TomMarvoloRiddle chapter 30 . 9/13
I enjoyed the chapter. Poor Theo, I am going to miss him so very much. I love the Death Eater meeting and the Amycus death scene, very well done. Cass and Blaise's relationship I can see, are they going to be endgame, or are they going to find other people to marry? I hope to see some more Daphne, I miss her. I hope not too many of the group dies in the end, that'll be really upsetting. Cant wait to see whats in store for the next chapter!
Masterwheeler02 chapter 30 . 9/13
When is daphne coming back she needs to kick fleurs ass
white collar black wolf chapter 30 . 9/13
Liked it
Is this story still Harry daphne pairing
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 30 . 9/13
Very very good chapter. I enjoyed it and those damn traitors got what they deserved! But poor Theo, Miles and Odette. That was sad. Ron's an idiot! (Slams flaming machete into Ron's head). How can anyone act so callous toward a fourteen-year-old being killed, even if he was a Slytherin? Gah, I can't stand Ron (but that means you did a good job with keeping him in character.)

And Theo's death is going to have meaning? Hmmm, wonder what you mean by that.

...Honestly, I can't think of anything that you need to improve on in this chapter. Good job. Update soon.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 30 . 9/13
a tangled web we weave
keep up the good work
Jeramy-Toombs chapter 30 . 9/13
I need morree!
red demon161 chapter 30 . 9/13
Finally a real war in fanon. You are writing it pretty well. Deaths on both sides. Everyone's family is affected.
Master of Dragons God chapter 30 . 9/13
Great chapter
kadienewberg chapter 29 . 9/13
Even though I do want to feel more surprise about the events that happened. I'm not, I just wish you put girls against each other or make her out as the the obsessed ex girlfriend, like Harrison is not some amazing god. She is a fourteen year old girl. Her first boyfriend made her feel special because he was the most wanted boy in school, then suddenly he breaks up with because of reasons that a fourteen year old boy would, the pretty older girl. She shouldn't take the opportunity feeling sorry for herself and trying to make him jealous. She should feel confident in herself and find another guy, who is probably even more amazing and treats her well (not Ron). I hope Susan Bones stays neutral and grows up to become a beautiful mature young woman. Because she sure doesn't deserve this.
Maail99 chapter 29 . 9/12
This was a very interesting chapter. I have a bad feeling that some characters are going to die, such as Blaise and Theo so the next chapters is going to be even better
OMFG you cant leave it a cliffhanger like this? So everyone died as bystanders? What about a confrontation with Ron and co.? When you released Sirius and allowed the light side to use lethal spells, I thought the blow to Voldemort's side would come from them though this was rather unexpected. Though the possible death of heirs like this is no fun. No emotion impact.
taikara100 chapter 29 . 9/11
Oh god, the Carrows will be in so dam of problems. Bloody hell you just kill no one or two but three Harry's friends. Please don't kill more is to soon to lose more.
Why is so dam important Ginny? I just can figure a reason.
I hope Sirius and Remus find soon about Harry-Harrison I know that that will be a big twist for the story and more when the rest find about. I don't think this revelation will be when Tom is expecting it will be sooner. Jaja
Hope to have a new chapter soon.
1,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »