Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
Guest chapter 34 . 10/31/2016
I know it has been a while since it was updated, but really love this fanfic so please update! I have read many 'voldy raised harry' fanfics but this is my favourite so far! So please finish! Thanks
Luna chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
When is the next chapter?! It's been nearly 10 months! I have read this 5 times already
Guest chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
Please update! I love this so far! When I usually read fanfic a that are really long, I tend to read about to chapter 10 then skip lots, because they got boring. Not with this one though. I've read it all and I want it to keep going! It is not boring is what I'm trying to say. But I have a question: how does Hagrid not recognise Harrison? I mean, it said that Harrison looked like the spitting image of Tom, so Hagrid wouldn't like him, no? Hagrid probably realised that Tom was framing him, but he might not have been smart enough. Also, the children's names are recorded of who is going to hogwarts, and the name only disappears when they die, so surely Dumbledore or McGonagall would have noticed that Harry's name was still there, saying that he was alive? Anyway, maybe you didn't know but I'm just pointing it out :) But I love this so far, so please continue! :)
Epicweaver chapter 34 . 10/19/2016
Fun read. One of the best daddy V fics out there. Hard to see Remus, Sirius, and Tonks on the opposite side. Really want at least Tonks to get revenge tho. Hope Harrison can end up closer to grey by the conclusion. Would like to see him convert Remus and Sirius too. But figure some not so happy endings await some of em. Thanks for posting.
Fan chapter 34 . 10/19/2016
This is one of the best au fics I've read and it's so realistic. Really love it so much! Please continue writing this and making it even more epic than it already isss
Epicweaver chapter 7 . 10/18/2016
LOL, Nani as a name is hilarious. Nani means 'what' in Japanese. Pretty much any other variation with Nagi works...
Lady Syndra chapter 34 . 10/14/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter!
blackpanther666 chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Just thought I'd say that I like where this story is heading and I hope you will continue to write more. Thanks for a good read!
blackpanther666 chapter 28 . 9/27/2016
I've been thoroughly enjoying your story - the plot is quite interesting and generally quite written. However, I do have some constructive criticism for you - during your writing you occasionally change tense. It's not a big issue, but I thought I'd bring it up, anyway. Most of the time you use past tense, but sometimes use present tense. For example, 'person 1 is enjoying blah-blah, instead of 'person 1 was enjoying blah-blah'. Also, your placement of commas is sometimes off and makes some sentences sound disjointed.

Anyway, regardless, I'm really enjoying your fan-fiction. Great work! :D
Bulric chapter 34 . 9/15/2016
Any idea when the next chapter's out?
Minerva chapter 34 . 9/10/2016
Just wanted to say that I really like your story and il is a lot more logical than some fanfictions I have read before. Update please!
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I read this story a couple years back, when its chapter count was half what it is now. I remember it being quite interesting, and I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with in the meanwhile.

Just two small observations: first, you're tense swapping. Your narration is told in past tenses, so you should stay consistent and use only those. Unless you are telling a general truth ( ex: The moon rotates around the earth) the use of present tenses is wrong. Secondly - and this is more of a personal opinion - try not to break the fourth wall ( That means that you address the audience in your narrative) . While there is no rule banning it and it can be done right sometimes, in this case it feels a bit awkward.

Those issues aside, it is a good start.
Sneakest-snek chapter 34 . 9/5/2016
This was an amazing read will there be more?
The Anime Goddess 223 chapter 34 . 9/2/2016
I'm really vouching for Daphne and Harrison to be a couple :3 they're made for each other.

Susan was too innocent and Fleur wanted him to change. I think Daphne would be lovely.

Hope you update soon!
The Anime Goddess 223 chapter 18 . 9/1/2016
I should have done this earlier but I started reading this fic like two days ago and I love it!
Never before have I loved Dalores Umbridge and much even as a proud Slytherin, I never really liked Snape's biased personality since I liked Harry but alas! All has changed!

Like a proper Slytherin, I had always loathed Ronald Weasly and seeing him get tortured is just beautiful.

I hope this story gets completed because I love it (and I'm a fast reader)
2,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »