Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
EBB - Sonnet 43 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
This is very good and I can't wait to read more! :)
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
wow that was brilliant :D
Marty chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I am loving this story. I really enjoyed the last one that you did like this (which I was wish you didn't take it down, because I did re-read it twice and now I miss it), but this one is more defined and detailed. I really feel like I'm standing there with the characters. Please keep updating!
Reanima chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Another great chapter as always! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
ChocolateTruffles chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Harrison seems like a bit of a flirt. (Not that that's a bad thing) It's quite amusing to see the hints of jealousy from Daphne. I do understand that at this stage they're 12 and pushing for romance would be...better when they're older. :)

I did not expect you killing off Scrimgeour, Lockhart and Creevy at the end there. I hope you'll keep the basilisk alive as Harrison's pet for the rest of the story. It would be a pretty thing to waste. :) I do wonder though if Harrison would be met with a hostile past Tom Riddle apparition. One thing I would like more of to add to the excitement would be a better cat and mouse type of encounter between Harrison and Dumbledore. Well I suppose that will have to wait when they are a little older and when Voldemort needs Harrison's assistance seeing that he still has a fully staffed inner circle and Snape leading false leads away from the young Slytherins.

Another interesting point I find in your story is the willingness of about all the Weasley kids to move over to the dark side. Overall, this update has been interesting. Writing style-wise is consistent and easy to follow. i look forward to the next update!
I am Bonnie Salvatore chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Plzzzzz update soon! This story is so interesting and well written Im loving every single minute of it! :)
Riptide chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Fantastic job! Can't wait to see what happens next! Will Padfoot join Harry? Update ASAP!
Beezlebubbles chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Yes...deaths! Also, even with favoritism i find unbeliavable how Ron wasnt expelled or given a suspension...
brooke.h16 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
It is a great story review soon
doRodrigo chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Still loving it. Hope you continue on this venue. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
Alicia Testarossa chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Your stories are as good as ever. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter. I wonder if Ginny will die.

Alicia Testarossa
LadyDebbs chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
great chapter...i look foward to the next one
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
good hapter
Dark mist chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Excellent chapter can't wait for the next
jsousa69 chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
To be honest, while I'm enjoying "The Son of Lord Voldemort", I think that the original version was better, but as this is the story that you are writing now, and because I loved the original, I've been following this one as faithfully as I was "The Son of Darkness". So I hope you update fast, and I thank you for taking the time to write this story for those of us that are readers, not writers.
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »