Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
v1cky84 chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. May your grandmother RIP. I understand your need for a break & will patiently wait for your next update.
Hesser chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
As usual, great story, great chapter and great is my impatience :D
HP-DG-SB-NR-RR-AG-TD-KB-HA-AJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This looks interesting, I'll be sure to keep looking it up. I also hope that you're doing well.

I also wanted to know if you still had the files of the chapters for your "Hogwarts reads" series. I'd love to get the rest of the chapters for books 1 and 2 and possibly anymore of the chapters for book 4 if you have any. I meant to ask you in a PM but you've disabled the feature. Could you please let me know if its possible for you to send me the chapter through the DocX connection?

Me chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You should have kept son of darkness up. Not to work on it but just because its a lot farther in the timeline and gives us all something read while you are working on this... And how come you deleted the story about the founders?
Sticking To A Niche chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
Awesome story! I was reading your old story, and up until the point where it was all just mindless sex, and I enjoyed it! This story seems to be more focused and less rushed than the other one so far. What I've noticed, though, is that in some chapters, it seems like you just took the old stories chapters and just copy and pasted it. And while it not a bad thing, sometimes theres things that indicate something that happened previously that didn't happen in THIS story. Take the beginning of the second chapter for example. It says something about them growing up, and it seemed kind of random because you didn't go over their childhoods in this story.

Anyways, update soon!

reznor12 chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
I must say I am enjoying the story up to now, but i really can't seem how much different it is to the old one.
scottcampbell853 chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
This is an excellent story please try and finish it!
maikov chapter 17 . 2/1/2013
strawberry girl chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
really interesting story! I hope voldemort will show more affections to harry. Please update soon ! Thanks
Exivus chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Interesting story. I can't wait to see it finished.
Gruffard chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Glad I found this story. I like your Dark!Harry. He doesn'tthink he is evil and can explain his actions to others. The best Dark/evil characters are ones with believable motivation.

Sirius will be heart broken when he finds out Harrison wants to be dark. Wonder how he will react to that knews.

I look forward to more. Thanks for the fun read.
XPGamer chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
1) how do you rape a metamorph? She could just change her body to a mans or make herself really fat or ugly or make it impossible to actually penetrate her.
2) if she is raped anyway, I'm done with this fic
3) your first version of this story was better
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 18 . 1/28/2013
Hey I'm sorry to use a review in this fashion but contrary to what your profiles bio said I was unable to PM you so I will just ask my question here...several highly regarded authors have recommended your unfortunately purged Hogwarts Reads series and I my self never had a chance to read them and as such I was wondering if you could please either post them on a different site or now that the heats died down consider reposting them, I feel real left out because based on what others have sad I've missed out on a great series...please repost them

thanks for listening
Man of Constant Sorrow
Eos chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Great story so far but why did you delete ‘The Founders Reborn’? It was so good!
darth Queidus chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Good story. You have chapter 2 the one where Harrison goes to Diagon Alley missing.
1,956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »