Reviews for The Son of Lord Voldemort
James Field chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Amusing, entertaining, and captivating is how I'd best describe your dark!Harry work.

I haven't reviewed your stories in a while, due to certain removals, and I believe it's long since due I left one.
Anyways, I am enjoying this series and it's changes from it's predecessor very much. Keep up the great writing and update rate, and I wish you a productive and fun filled summer. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Dude about Philosopher's Stone can you write it being most used to make gold to help Voldermort to make alliances in others countries? that stone is way too powerful to be used in every chapter of this fic
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Either it's me sucking at math, or it was seven Slytherins and three Ravenclaws in the top 10 firsties... And I did research, as a good little bookworm! Terry Boot, Hermione Granger and Padma Patil are all Ravenclaws. And that's three.

And I did the math. Gryffindor was under with 150 points after the Norbert accident, how could they in, let's say two months, go up a total of 250 points? It's not even possible with the help of Hermione, and she's a Ravenclaw here.

And I'm really, really looking forward to seeing the Dark Lords reaction to Hermione's, Neville's and the twins' visit at the Manor, *insert evil cackle here*.

And I see Tom's not really as enthusiastic towards Luna as he is towards Harrison. Good. For some odd, twisted reason that's very much fine. I was afraid Luna was going to ruin the Harrison/Tom relationship.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Its absolutly wicked with awesomesauce
Nomisora chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Your right that I feel the first year was rather short with Harrison actually doing little. However, that doesn't mean relationships and so on. I'm more interested in plots, plans and manipulations that Dumbledore could have used to test Harrison in some way, but Dumbledore did nothing.
There wasn't Harrison - Dumbledore interaction even if distant and through intermediaries.
Of course, I still kinda wanted Harrison to have been able to do more in the wizarding world at large as well, what I wanted of him, I don't know.
The fact that Harrison is an unknown to the wizarding world at large just seems like something your Harrison wouldn't stand for. Using most any opportunity he had to make a respectable impression. Probably by achieving awards or winning competitions or something. Though organizing a charitable event and then hosting it with his friends might follow with the role you have Tom in more. Especially since Harrison seems to be trying to hide his ability from Dumbledore.
I guess, I am thinking of Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived by The Santi in some obscure way, since at thirteen(?) HP beat Grindelwald's academic record within Durmstrang having the papers publish that after decades he no longer had the highest score in Durmstrang history and also experimenting in magic in ways that lead to new discoveries and possibilities having most of the academic community then knowing his name even though the HP of that story wasn't the BWL.
Another story had a version of Harry in an under 17 Quidditch league.
I don't know.
I guess, I thought that Harrison would do some of those type of things as well as entering any wizarding tournament he could qualify for to gain trophies and notoriety of his own. Any child with a famous, even if shadowy, parent wants to make a name for themselves after all. But Harrison, so far has just gone along happy to follow Voldemort's lead and stay in the shadows without wanting to prove himself to the world in any way. I guess, the desire to remain in the shadows is part of canon Harry(?), I just find it odd since the circumstances are completely different.
foxee-chik chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
wow! keep goin! i'm soooooo lovin it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Just wondering where this will go. I don't tend to care much for ultra dark Harry. This is really interesting and has some great plot ideas. I just find all this everyone going dark. For the sake of them all being dark crazy wand users to be annoying. To be honest I've always had issues with there high levels of arogance. Wouldn't last ten seconds if someone dropped bombs or other nasties. Anyway enough of my distant for the wizarding pop of Harry Potter. Nicely writen. Would like to see some short of counter balance. Come forth and take out a few people. But again this is your baby and you should direct things the way you want.
Red Anne Vane chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Update soon. Are they going to meet teenage Tom in the Chamber of Secrets in their next year?
Caethel chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
More Weasley twins going to the dark side please! Are you going to do the chamber plot with the diary or something else? Yay for another chapter :)
Hesser chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Brilliant chapters, I cannot wait to see more! :D Well, to be honest, I cannot wait to see Harrison dealing with Ron :
Addictive Label chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
1: i feared you would tell us that you was takeing a break now as its "end of the first year"... so thats a postitive thing that you didnt... 2: i kinda didnt like the chapter that much.. but hey as you said you cant eally have to much happening when their only 11... i am looking forward till the time when harry starts to use his more charming side to woo the females or just enjoy them for the sake of enjoying the female anatomy.. i like Luna so its good that you give her a good minor roll. and i really like that you plan to add the twins to his side, makeing them turn their "pranks" up a notch to harmful products for Area wide effects would be intresting to see... i wont mind if you skip year 2-3 in a quick few chapters either.

anyway enough rambling.. really looking forward for more. dont keep us hanging for to long.
Beezlebubbles chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Its better to speed the first years, they are boooooring.
N Flamel chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I'm always pleased when I see a new chapter of your story has been posted. You never disappoint, and this chapter is another example of one of the most entertaining and well written fics on this site.

First year seemed long enough. It established Harrison's position in the school, and more importantly, with his friends, including those outside Slytherin. While Ron is an obvious protaganist, I'd only suggest you don't overuse him (along with Dean and Seamus). In this iteration, a little bit of Ron goes a long way. On the other hand, the interactions Harrison has with his friends, House mates, and others like Neville, Luna, Hermione, Susan, etc., have been written very well and are quite enjoyable.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next update. - Nicolas
InheritanceConfessor2011 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Good story, I read the first one, but I enjoy this one more since it has more depth to it,

I'll be interested in seeing the minor chances, and I wonder how its going to turn out
turtlepie chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
It doesn't instill me with confidence when you claim that this story is drastically different from The Son of Darkness, yet still cling tightly to the canon plot line. Why would Dumbledore bring the stone to school in this alternate universe?

I was enjoying the direction The Son of Darkness was heading, I hope this isn't a poorly disguised censored rewrite because that's what it's looking like right now.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »