Reviews for Belle
hedwigsart chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I love this so much, you have no idea. I love weird POVs when they're written well, and that's definitely one of the best I've ever read!
CSIflea chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This story is amazing! Brilliantly written and spot on! I absolutely love Belle...she reminds me of my cat, Pebbles, complete with personality and moods! Well done!
Madz the Penguin chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Ooooh, a cat! A cat that cares about the grumpy Dr. House. He's in a world with House, Cuddy, and their kids. Huh, I never knew that they got back together. I thought their break-up would be final, but it's a fanfiction. Anything can happen in a fanfiction.

Oh, I'm starting to like your cat OC! Belle the Cat has a good personality! She is a very believable cat that has a believable personality. I'm starting to like this cat, and more fandoms should have more animal OC's. I have a Mario OC that's good friends with a doctor, and she's a penguin. I guess she's a little like Belle.

Overall, I like your fanfiction. It's really good oneshot that I would recommend to any House fan! Well, maybe not everyone, since some aren't in to Huddy, but I'll recommend it to most House fans!

Madz the Penguin

P.S. I've never watched House MD, and I still like it. I got most of my House info from the internet, so I know some of the "House language".
linda12344 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Very cute and original.
bradford chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hi In the House,

what a charming story! A wide smile never left my face, all the time I was reading this little jewel. It reminds me of an apt quotation I recently read: "Dogs have masters and mistresses; cats have employees." Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it.
Best regards
A Rachel C's fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
As always, your story are extremely well written.

This time though, the uneasy feeling I've been getting since after Abby was born came to me once more.
Even the cat has Rachel as its least liked person in the family.
Maybe because I really like Rachel, even in the series, I have this impression that she is portrayed as an annoying, almost inconvenient kid in comparison to adorable, smart and talented, nearly perfect Abby. Don't get me wrong, I also think that Abby IS adorable. But I remember feeling sorry for Rachel for hurting House's leg and for having even her baby sister scold her.
Maybe I'm just reading too much into this and being influenced for having Cuddy and Rachel as favorite characters, plus I admit to not being a "Cat Person".
Just expressing my feelings... I like Pranks Universe very much (Thornton is my new favorite) - ALL your stories are brilliant. One of my favorite ones is "Smokin' Hot" where Cuddy and House show more affection for each other.
MyHouseWillGoOn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
What a delightful little story! It's obvious that you are owned by at least one feline. Also obvious that you are a very good writer. It's difficult to change voice this radically from the usual and make it come off sounding natural and right. Off to read the series . . .
Cowenlis chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really love it, as all yours storys. But this one so cute.
physics is fun chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this is cute. thank you. physics is fun
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh, I love this one. Belle is a real cat, so glad she trained her family so well... ROTFL!
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
We always knew Belle was exceptional even for a cat, now we have proof. Good on you for taking such excellent care of your humans, Belle. They'd be lost without you. :) (And nicely done, human writer/dictation taker.)
Harper Penn chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love it! You get the attitude of a cat down perfectly. Personally, I don't really care for the animals, and I prefer dogs, but Belle seems okay :)
cmwinner chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I love this story! It's really cute! :)
LoveMyHouse chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
this was great! Belle's explanations about how she was the one interviewing prospective adopters is exactly how my boy-cat conducted himself, everyone loved him at first sight but he managed to remain where he was for several weeks until I got there. I had my suspicions about all of that :) And now Belle's got me wondering how my 2 kitties feel about me having way too many nicknames for them and hardly ever calling them by their "proper" names :) I love her observations about everyone, and all the hard work she's putting in to train all these unruly humans, we sure can be a handful!
Flatpickluvr chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh my god, that's perfect! My household consists of two cats, a dog who's about the same size as my cats, and me. My old cat Mozart is a lot like Belle, and he is at the top of the totem pole and he knows it. I adopted him when he was about eight weeks old. He always carries himself with a certain air of nobility and dignity like I imagine Mozart would have been like, and he likes classical music too, so Mozart was the perfect name for him. He's the smart one, the one who is most like Belle. He's the one who sleeps on my padded piano bench. He waits until I'm done practicing, and promptly takes his place when I get up. Penny is my fourteen pound west highland white terrier, and she knows Mozart is boss and is happy to let him be boss. She gets along just fine with both my cats. Smokey is my four year old domestic shorthair rescue and she's just a lovable idiot. Sometimes I think she has two rocks in her head and the two rocks never come anywhere close to each other. They just rattle around loose in her skull. She can't remember anything, she's always in the way, and she's just the most lovable thing. All she wants to do is cuddle and purr and that's fine with me!

I just love this one shot! It's perfect!