Reviews for Snowy Days
fighter-ivetail chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sorrel/fighter : Oh gosh I enjoyed all of these so much 3 timeless was really good but I think this was my favorite out of the three. Willus' such a cutie in this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OwO I don't mind these spinoffs! there isn't enough WilliamXRonald stuff! x3 So the more you make, the more I appreciate it! Because all the WillXRonald fic you've written are so beautiful
Mariko Higa chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
"like Sutcliff" pfft thats so cold Will. This was such a cute and fluffy chapter! I wonder what the other reapers thought, seeing them out there having a snow war while they had to do work. Very cute. Love it!
Alfred's Elevator chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
so freaking cute it made me cry, my dolphin pillow pet is now wet. i love the story and the way you write and will deffinatly look at your other work!
Robin Mask chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm reviewing as I'm reading, so hopefully I don't send halfway through reviewing XD

I liked the style you used in the flashback. It was jarring at first, but then I saw what you were doing with it and it was really effective :) It was how you divided the sentences into two, like the 'by the collar, usually pristine white shirt', because without the 'his' or 'the' before the 'usually' it's both jarring - as at first it doesn't seem grammatically correct - and gives it a rather immediate feel, almost poetic rather than prose, because it's like you've found a new way of saying it.

It's kind of like when you begin with 'As' the grammar becomes kind of inverted, so it's seems to reflect Ronald in that his perception of reality is also inverted, too. It makes it really interesting :) Sorry, I hope that makes sense XD Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I just loved how the unique use of grammar really reflected the immediate nature of the dream and how the sentences, torn in two, reflected Ronald's very nature, too. It gave it a really emotive and powerful feel.

The flashback was a nice contrast to the real-life scene with William, too. The contrast just made the flashback all the more tragic, and the scene with William all the more touching :) It was like the pain highlighted just how important the intimacy between the two was, and the intimacy how horrific the trauma had been.

The only kind of maybe 'mistake' I've seen so far, though, is 'But he was'. I think it maybe depends on individual style, but I was always taught never to begin a sentence with a conjunction, so it's a pet peeve really XD I know a lot of authors who *do* start sentences this way, and it is effective to emphasise a point, so it does work well and isn't really a mistake as such, more of a stylistic choice, I guess?

I think you mean 'brightening' rather than 'always succeeded in brightened his mood', though, and 'recent' rather than 'resent'.

I didn't think it was OOC at all. I think William was absolutely perfect. I loved how you kept him resilient against Ronald, so that he still seemed stoic and resolved, but at the same time I liked how you made him give in so subtly to Ronald - it was like he kept his coldness and control, but by giving in at times it made him human and warm :) It was a nice compromise. You showed his heart, but kept him in character.

I thought it was a lovely little break in the series. Something light-hearted and casual, but still a good insight into the characters and their relationships. The series so far reads like a good book with many rises and falls, so this - if you write the next one, which I really hope you do! - provides a nice relief between the main plot and angst. It was lovely to read :) I do think I preferred the last spin-off though, but this one was great, too :)

So yeah, great job! I can't wait to read the final part, I really can't! :)
Biscuit15 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Fluffy! So damn _cute_! Ronald is just gorgeous :D I am just glad that he's healing, again thanks to everyone :) I really would love to see the third spin-off that you mentioned - I think it would be absolutely amazing. Sad and heartbreaking, of course - but amazing. I hope to hear more from you soon :D
no-other-username-was-free chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OMJ!

That spin-off is even better than the first!

Hope youll also write the third.

Shinigami-snowball-fight. I love it.