Reviews for Torn
Can you post the next chapter please! Srsly can't wait
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 21 . 7/2
Shit. That was one of the best chapters of any fanfic I've read.
Aaliyah92 chapter 21 . 7/2
Well this was a pleasant surprise to see back again. Think I may have to read it through again to familiarize myself with the story. But so happy that you're back to writing! I really did love this story!
Thank you for writing again this amazing story! What a strong chapter! You described very well the way Katara was broken, she had kept her strong demeanor during her ordeal but it was expected not to last to the end. I am very curious what she will tell them of her attacker since they know it was a firebender.
you are so talented! Love this story! What is Katara going to do?
ladyjane025 chapter 21 . 7/2
Good tease on tenderhooks for more.
fireladystephanie chapter 21 . 7/2
Thanks for the awesome chapter I think I might just read everything again until your next update
oh, thank you!
the Moon our Witness chapter 20 . 7/1
I'm so glad you didn't abandon "Torn"!
Hopefully you did well in your exams and also can find your muse to write more of this wonderful story (:
Kryssy chapter 20 . 7/1
. GOD! just when I thought I'd never see the end! Yay!
ladyjane025 chapter 20 . 6/30
Thought this story was dead, so happy you are keeping it going!
fireladystephanie chapter 20 . 6/30
Yaaaaaass! I'm so happy you are back! There's not many zutara docs that are actually worth keeping up with but this one has me on edge! Take your time writing we don't want a bad rushed story besides I'm in college too so I know how hard it can be to keep up with classes. I'm glad you are back and are going to finish this story! Well I'll leave you too it! Missed you and always update soon!
continue this please!
fireladystephanie chapter 19 . 12/30/2014
Ugh this story is so good I just read it AGAIN! Please update soon it's one of my favorite stories ever and I really want to see how it ends. I know life happens but please let us know if you are finishing it or not just so we don't get our hopes up. I hope you have a happy new year and are doing fine. Update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
that is messed up. I mean really? Your just going to STOP it!