Reviews for The Most Unexpected Courting
kattycat chapter 4 . 2/7
Porfa haz la secuela esta genial :)
Fireworks chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
this is an amazing story it's the frist dragonformers story I have read and it's really got me reading more story's like this .
One of my most favorite story with this couple and o look forward to your next update.
Although when I looked it's been ages since u updated this so I can hope !
Update soon
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I'd very much like to read a sequel to this with he laying of the eggs, maybe having to protect them from some Decepticon or other dragon, also the hatching of the eggs, and the spark merge that leads to bonding the three dragons. I'd love it all! MORE, MORE, M-O-R-E! Please please please!XD
Stormin' Hudson chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Oh my goodness this story was so darn good! Please do a sequel for this story! I really want to know what happens to everybody now! You can't just leave me hanging like this! I will totally be checking back frequently! ;)
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
lol do you happen to be taking ideas for other characters? Cause if you are willing I am willing to send you a character sheet for my character; and I am willing to make her a hatchling of Ratchet and the twins
Nemesis Nexus Prime chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I really love the scene between Wheeljack and Bluestreak!
You should make a short story with those two!
FlorLove152 chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
pleass continue TwT your story es fantastic , amazing and romantic
Diamond White chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I just love this :) A sequel maybe? When Ratchet is ''pregnant'' with their hatchling? :) The birth and more smut? :) Even a new threat from another suitor! Anything just please continue this fanfiction, I love the idea of transformers as dragons and you wrote them so well :)
Lair of the Twisted Muses chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This has to be one of my favorite Dragonformers fics that I've read. That being said, I'm kinda sad that it's over. :( Would you ever consider doing a follow-up on this, maybe showing the joys/pain/horror of Ratchet as a carrying mech?
Infinitechange chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
Fun story! I really enjoyed reading the story and the universe it takes place in. -
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
lol
Foxyperv chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
well...I read this in heartbeat
thank you for an amazing story which plays witha fanmade concept I've been really interested in
don't worry for the mating part, I thought it made sense and that it was very well written
I'm off to check your profile to see what other fics you have in store
and most definitly am gonna keep an eye on you :)
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
This was awesome! Loved how you described each dragon. I've never thought of Transformers as anything other than they are so this was refreshing and unique. I'll definitely follow other dragonformer fics you write.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
I was so glad to see an update. This was a very good chapter :)
won't be the Victim chapter 4 . 2/20/2013