Reviews for Just a Cup of Sugar
Sandra46 chapter 40 . 4/1
Hi can you tell me is this story complete? Will you be updating again? X
TwistedNeiviv chapter 40 . 3/14
DAMMIT! I'm caught up and so sucked into this story ... and now to be left with this cliff hanger. Argh!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 31 . 3/14
Yeah! Go Bella!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 30 . 3/14
I think it's cause she's used to working with vets - wounded soldiers, people with PTSD, etc etc. It comes to her through all the time she's spent working and helping them heal and grow, so she would just naturally be able to help out best. I think.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 25 . 3/14
Cruel, cruel writer!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 24 . 3/14
Wholly shit!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 17 . 3/13
Sigh. Carlisle. Douche move.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 15 . 3/13
Ahhh. Roger Rabbit. Excellent movie! Nose? Nose don't rhyme with walls! You know what happens when you can't stop laughing? Oh I love that movie.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 3/13
Woah!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 11 . 3/13
Awww. Yes, I think this chapter was cute. I liked it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 3/13
Ah! I like it. Progress.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 5 . 3/13
Oh! Oooh. That's an interesting twist!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 4 . 3/13
He's a little pushy. A little more forceful and nag-ish than I would have expected him to be after so long with Esme. Maybe I just expected him to be shy ... and I wonder what's happened in Bella's past that she is so against even a dinner? My mind goes to dark places on this ... I hope we find out soon!
mrs.cody simpson chapter 40 . 3/7
OMG, OMG, OMG! I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD UPDATE! THIS WENT FROM GREAT TO BEYOND WORDS IN GENERAL! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS NOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARLISLE AND BELLA LOVE STORIES! Sorry for the shouting, I got a bit over excited, lol. I wish I could find out Daniel is okay. I'm afraid he committed suicide or something...did he? God I hope not
a bientot