Reviews for Dare to Believe
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
interesting story
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
What ! Seriously ? This story was going so good until now ! I could get over the fact that Alice is meant to be Grace's mother but this ! Really, really ! I'm goin to keep reading but come on :(
Songbook12 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
thats cool.
Frust-sheep chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
Love scene between Emma, Grace and Henry. Ok, and yep, the scene with Jefferson was so so cute. Especially thank you for the cherry on top. ;D
Oh and I had so to laugh at the line: "First a hat and now a dress, what would this man teach her next?"
And the view of the party was really, really wonderful!
Oh how I hope, that Emma is Alice in the show, too. ;D *lol* That is not healthy, really not healthy. ;D But seriously I really hope, that the writers of the show would use some of your ideas (important ideas). *LOL*

Anyway this story was pure entertainment! I really love it so much. Thank you so very much for writing this story! :D Faved it of course.
Frust-sheep chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Excellent fight scenes!
Nice scene between Regina Graham and oh Hook at the diner, but poor Wendy.
Also nice scene between King George and James. "Say hello to my brother." *LOL*
Sweet part between Emma and Jefferson so good idea again with the lake. ;D
I loved the very emotional reunion between Daniel and Regina. That was wonderful. Oh and I'm so so glad Regina want to fix it all.
Uhh Jefferson...

Fantastic chapter! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Excellent fight scenes!
Nice scene between Regina Graham and oh Hook at the diner, but poor Wendy.
Also nice scene between King George and James. "Say hello to my brother." *LOL*
Sweet part between Emma and Jefferson so good idea again with the lake. ;D
Hm Jefferson...

Fantastic chapter! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
I loved the conversation between Snow and Charming. Good points.
The torture is so sad to read again. but very awesome and emotional written.
Yeah, Emma in action...ok semi action. ;D
Henry is really such a great and smart kid and yeah the fight will be more extend now as before.
Again I love the Emma & Jefferson part so much. :D
Frust-sheep chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
All are worried. That is so understandable.
Now Plan number 2. :D
Wonderful lines about "a second chance". :)
Yeah George, no son. *lol*
I'm so sorry for Ruby.
Gold and Belle...of yeah the aftermath of the escape.
Regina, Cora and Hook...that is no good combination.
Anyway I think your plot in this story is so, so well thought out. :D Really fantastic! And yep, so wonderful written, too. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Oh Rumble..., but I have to say, I'm glad he saved Belle.
Of course I'm so glad that many more are saved now. :)
So good, that Emma and Jefferson were at least together in the cell and are free now again. The reunion with Grace was sad to read. Really great emotional writing again.
Also I really liked how you wrote, that almost all worked so well together in this crisis.

Anyway again awesome chapter! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
I think really good plan.

But now Regina Cora...uh, not good. *lol*

Of course I especially loved in this chapter the whole Emma and Jefferson part again. ;D

Oh so sad, that Regina saw through their plan.

Regina and "Clyde." *LOL*

All in all: fabulous! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
So good, that Gold is on the right side and of course that he is devoted to Belle. :D

*LOL* to "Opposed to your nice kidnapping side?"

I really, really loved Emma and Snow's talk. :)

Poor James, but omg poor, poor Grace. Regina...I really have no words for this.

Really awesome chapter again! :D
Frust-sheep chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Oh Regina and her companions... *shakes head*

*Aww* to the family reunion. :D

Great chapter!
Frust-sheep chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Graham and the missing E&J chapter. *lol*
But I love Graham and Emma's talk and especially Graham's thinking, that Emma should be honest with herself and should make a decision, where in the end she would be happy. :)

Also I love Jefferson and Emma's talk here. That was so lovely and of course Emma's thinking after that. ;D

It's fine, that Wendy and Peter will go with the group.

The whole ;D hat sewing part, just aww. :D But grr Jefferson's mom. *lol* But his mom's comment to Emma was very lovely, too.

The end in this chapter was a surprise. *lol*

Again awesome, really awesome chapter! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
Oh what a great fight. ;D Love especially the Hook, Emma, Jefferson part.

"He's not my husband." "…she isn't my wife." There was only one word I thought as I read those 2 lines. The word was: 'yet'. *LOL* ;D

And a loud aww, how Emma healed her, I would say, future husband. *LOL* ;D

I'm sorry about John, but again it was a fantastic chapter! :)
Frust-sheep chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Oh and aww really, really wonderful chapter and omg Jefferson and Emma are so cute here. Good cover Jefferson. ;D Of course I love Emma's life flash. :)
The Emma & Jefferson part in Smee's room was lovely and yay the back up is there now.

Anyway fantastic chapter! :)