Reviews for Magoichi's Bundle
CaliGirl94 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Mago's such a perv lol but I still like him :) And how dare he leave that "surprise" and just take off lol. I would say you portrayed Mago like himself in the game :) Nice story by the way :) Good job
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Suddenly plot. Well done, Kumi. Keep going.
Cherushii Akane chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This seems like a very interesting and hilarious adventure XD Magoichi with a baby? That's something I'd never see happening. Great writing, and you had Magoichi's character down pat! Can't wait to read more of it, and please continue the great work! :D
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Oh man, Honno-ji Temple. That mission for SW3 actually crashed my Wii a few months back (and by a few, I mean back in May). So, fun fact of the day right there. Well done.

One vision, one future

Phil The Persona Guy
enigma95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Disco Beat That's Disco Baby chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Update soon. You know how much I love Magoichi.
Warrior4Life chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Cute as always and very long that I never expected to finish! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
(In regard to the Xiao Qiao idea of yours) Actually Kumi, all ya would need to do is reupload it and ask that stuff get sent via PM rather then reveiw, keeps a bit of mysteryto who is gonna ask what, ya know?

(In regard to Magoichi haveing a sister) I'dread it, hopefully she doesn't get around as much as Magoichi though!

(Now back to your regularly schedualed reveiw) Anegawa... I hate that stage with a burning passion of hatered, rage, and pizza bills... I love how Gracia instantly thinks of Hideyoshi as an actual monkey ("Hey! At least I don't have a tail!").
Warrior4Life chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Gah! Anegawa! I hate thatstage woth a burning flame, mainly Nagamasa's story mode of it. Friggin' river bombs... Anyway, new chapter! Happy Phil!
Warrior4Life chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Oh boy, can't wait till the next chapter, and will you be able to put more of the SW characters in? Anyway, can't wait!
Scytherageroses chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Magoichi with a baby, huh? I like where this is going! Looks like lady luck isn't here to help him this time, but I think he'll be ok ;)

Eventually, hehe.

Hideyoshi might not know how to take care of a kid, but I can imagine Nene would know something. Are you going to add Mago's other pals like Gracia or Masamune-Gracia being curious about the baby, and Masamune making fun of him, perhaps?

Hehe, I wonder what will happen next :p
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Magoichi seriously got screwed on this. I'm suprosed Hideyoshi didn't take the child, it looks kind of like him and Nene... Yeah, I want to see how Nene reacts to Magoichi Saika haveing a kid to care for!
sky of c-o-l-o-r-s chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I can't believe that it didn't happen sooner with all his womenizing ways! I'm wondering if it's going to turn out like that one Gintama episode with the baby? If you don't know Gintama, forget what I said. So far so good, I can't wait for the next chapter.

By the way, is this after Masamune and Magoichi teams up or after?
Eternal Author chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was really good! Just name the dog Hachi.