Reviews for Oceana
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
wait i thought remus's nickname was moon? now im confused can u please explain this to me
Marydee 48 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow love your story. Thank you for writing it :)
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Party! This was really good... Great job writing, too,
Pathseekerme chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
I LOVE this chapter! You did a great job! While I may not be a writer, I teach grammar and writing, and I love your writing! The characters have depth and don't seem made of cardboard, as many writer's do because they don't take the time and trouble to "flesh them out," or "make them 3-D." It's a skill that seems to be difficult to learn, but you've got it in spades!
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
_ Unholy massive exposition, Batman! Making the first chapter 80% dialogue talking about what's going on even though the characters seem to already know is... ew!
ruth hammond chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
Yeah! Bout time someone took things in hand and ended it all. Loved QEII, from what I have read at times, she is one smart lady who would most of anything to protect her country...wonderful chapter!
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oceana is born and in the years to come, once life has vanished from the planet and life is born again, a man from a future set in a past will discover Oceana and make it his home. Though it will never again bear its first name Rapture will be a hope for the free-thinking peoples of the world.
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
I like u stay it was a good read
emthereble chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
loved it !
MysticStarfall chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Oh my goodness, I busted out laughing at the image of Kreacher in Army fatigues! I was laughing so hard I was crying! That was awesome! I wasn't entirely sure of this story when I started reading it, but now I just can't quit. Great job! :)
GatorLHA2 chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
I believe the real QE II has the guts to do the same. She is a war veteran after all. Nice twist to a good story.
GatorLHA2 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
This is a nice read, your code names are well done, they are easy for the readers to remember even though in the real world a code name should not be so simple but this is fiction.
jeanette9a chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
i spend a whole day reading this, and i love it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
I loved the part with the Queen of England pushing DumbDumb through the Veil and stating if she would have had her gun she would have shot him in the arse. This was a good story and I thank you for writing it.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Nothing was said about Narcissa giving the staff to Harry; it could help him reduce the amount of power he expends in his casting.