Reviews for Oceana
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 3/11
I think that is one of the best epilogues. Between being the Master of Death and his Phoenix abilities he would never die. Which is a good thing because if he did odds are the prison and probably the majority of the city would have disappeared once his magic left tbe earth. That is a great story but then I knew it would be interested haven't read one of your stories that haven't been spectacular. Look forward to finding more of your hidden gems Stormy :-)
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 3/11
Oh that ending absolutely perfect...having someone other than Harry kill Tom be it Vernon iron the Militia with the gun and then have Albus walk him through the Veil put paid to the prophecy that only Harry could do it and then having the Queen shove him through the Veil when balled was awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 3/11
LOL I don't think anyone will be able to reign Harry in and make him eat or sleep.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 3/11
LOL not only did they get Hagrid away from Dumbledore but he has been bringing in the hardest criminals going. Both Fenrir and Peter are captured one dead the other wishing he was lol.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 3/11
LOL what's to stop anyone killing Tony now...he best go into hiding since he is only mortal now lol.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 3/11
I'm really surprised at just how much they are getting done without the teens doing the actual killing.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 3/11
Luna is the darling of the HP Universe I just love her to bits. Is it just me or does anyone else get scary images when Elizabeth, Petunia and Marge gang up on the wizard and win. That is the most unlikely trio I have ever seen lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 3/11
LOL three dead Death Eaters and Harry didn't even have to kill them that Dumblearse.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/11
I'm glad that Harry and Crew are taking time out to relax and have fun outside of the fun certain crew members are having prancing and blowing things up lol.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 3/11
LOL there is ballsy and there is Harry Potter he is a whole new category just by himself.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/11
The for the explanation about Sirius and how Harry was able to get so powerful so young. Love the idea of Sirius as a house elf...totally awesome. I'm...i think Dumbledore really stepped in the dragon dung this time...it sounds like he pretty much just turned three quarters of the school against him.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/11
LOL one you said that the wolfand grim were in Grimmauld helping K clear it out, now I'm guessing that is Sirius and Remus as Harry said they needed to get Sirius information Oceania and out if that house. But in this chapter you said Bella killed Sirius? I think it was halfway through chapter in a letter to Raven saying that Phoenix needed a way to communicate with Grim and Wolf and then specifically mentioned godfather and godUncle?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/11
LOL they really shouldn't have written Harry off as nothing more than a pawn...they will realize their mistake way to late.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 3/11
They are going to have to come up with some really good ways to kill people off so as not to have either side connecting the dots.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 3/11
Will we find out exactly what happened to bring about Harry moving to the Ocean I know some has been mentioned but its kinda like walking into a movie when it's half way through.