Reviews for Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Kiss, Tell, or Promise
Happyperson chapter 21 . 12/18/2014
You probably don't read these reviews any more but I wanted to say:
Thank you.

You gave me so many laughs (and made it easier to get past those exams) and altogether your humour and cheerful personality is amazing.
Don't stop doing what your doing.

DarkflowerOfJc chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
You'll see lol
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned or in this case an adolescent
KAIRI'S dare: Sing Tobuscus' "Dramatic Song" while doing a hand stand FOR THE ENTIRE SONG
Jack 'Roxas' Grimm chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i like how you talked to one of the people very original
Omega02x chapter 21 . 10/17/2012
I really love this story!

As for the sequel, it doesn't really matter. I'm not really patient (Which is often one of my undoings), but I can wait. If you think that monthly updates are better than nothing, then I'll support that. If you think that it would be best to wait until the schedule isn't so full, then I'll support that decision.

Good luck.
AngelicWinds chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Mizu...Water...HOLY CRAP! It's Aqua's father! XD
(Mizu means water in japanese.)
musicbox chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
I can wait. C:
PooperScooper000 chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
Hehehe, I read this in a day! -itches head- Oh and yeah, you should TOTALLY make a sequel!
O/w/O I know what you mean too, I just started middle school [you're probably like wtf] and I have a whole bunch of anime stories I need to update. :/
Ciao for now, PooperScooper000
DemonicRin chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
I understand what you're going through. I honestly don't care when you post it cause I know it will come out.
Starlol9 chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
Nice to see you again! Hehe... ;D
I Really don't mind! Whatever is easier and you prefer! We all have personal life's too so its no big deal. Take your time if you need it!
Falling Lights chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I think you should do monthly updates. I'm fine with waiting.

Good luck with school!
archaicDefiance chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Honestly, waiting for monthly updates is something you should be able to handle if you're a Homestuck fan. I might sound kind of demanding (To myself at least :l) but I'd prefer it starts sooner.

PrincessWarrior3 chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I know how you feel. I'm hardly on my laptop as much as I was during the summer. Now I can't even log in due to some Internet problems. :(

About you updating, I will be glad to wait. Take as much time as you need. Who knows, the more the readers wait, the more ideas you have to prepare the story. I hope this helped. :)

Good luck! :D

Roxie-fearlessstorm chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
I understand what you're going through im taking all those same honors classes and playing volleyball and its kicking my ass so take the your time, but I hope you make a sequel
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
Wow, what to pick? I think it would be better to wait a little longer. :)

Good luck with school!