Reviews for Day of Reckoning
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 4/11
Wonderful job :)
CompanionWanderer chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You make me wonder why I've never looked for JT fanfic before. Then again, there probably isn't a lot of it out there as good as this.

Read the book in high school and his budding romance with Cilla was about the only thing I took away from it until reading it again a decade later, but both times I was annoyed that it ended when it did - romantically speaking, nowhere! You've resurrected it - oh, perfectly, and realistically too. Not only J & C but all the other characters ring true. Especially Revere, a favorite of mine.

You write romance really deliciously and it's time I admitted that when I'm in the mood for something on the sensual side I visit your page. In fact I owe you about twenty reviews on various Secret Garden and Prydain things, and I'd love to owe you about twenty more (hint. hint.).

Speaking of Prydain, I wish you'd join us on the author's forum.
leafysummers chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Dear God! That was fantastic! Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read for Johnny Tremain! :) I love how you kept it in style; great job!
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I have been rereading your stories because I checked which stories I had favorites a long time ago. I have never read this and I LOVE it. You capture everything I have been looking for in this fandom and never found. Secondly, I love your stories. You write for some of the best, non popular fandoms that I love and your stories are my favorites. I would write more but I'm on my phone and I don't like writing on here :) but thanks for all of these stories. (Esp. JT, SG, and SP)
Cross My Two Hearts chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
please keep going! but I have a queastion isnt her name Cilla?
felicityphoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved it! Oh how I loved it! I hope you will do more of this pairing, its one of my faves! I loved the book, even the old movie, and I certainly loved your writing! Thank you for your story!