Reviews for A Change in NCIS
Ky111 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Interesting story, you have here, with a bit more detail it would be a great story.

Until the next one.
KatieBaby22 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
update update update update update please!
addekfanatic19 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
Love it! Please update soon,
Gracealma chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Please continue this. I always enjoyed a Kate/Tony love story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I can feel the eagerness to get the story out in reading this first chapter, but you really need to watch the way you seem to be typing out how you envision a scene looking in your head. The opening paragraphs, with you describing the shooting was a bit messy and not really necessary. His pushing Kate and taking a bullet is really all the reader needs to know. They can infer and visualize the chaos of the moment themselves. However, if you really felt a need to include the minute details, you would have been better served to have simply written it as it happened and not haphazardly "explaining" what happened. I don't mean to discourage you or hurt your feelings, but rather offer some constructive criticism.
WritingWhat'sOnMyMind chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I vote to continue, I love TATE. Update soon
blarney chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Even though I never liked the character of Kate, I am liking this story. Always love a hero Tony. I'd like to read more of this story.
MissPenn chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Please go on. I miss these two crazy people together so much. I stopped watching NCIS when Kate left the show but love reading them in fics. Please go on.
Malesia chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Having just now found your story and having had just got done reading it I would like to see it continue but only if you want too.
Helen chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
My vote is to keep it going, please!
Vero Diaz chapter 1 . 7/27/2012