Reviews for Patient Confidentiality
I Escaped the Loop chapter 1 . 8/23
This is officially one of the best Batman-fanfictions that I have ever read and one of the extremely few OC-stories that I feel confident recommending to people.
You successfully manages to create a believable romance between Scarecrow and the main character without turning her into yet another Harley Quinn-clone (still don't understand how she is so popular). You take your time to establish the relationship between these two individuals and explore how they can relate to each other without making things up as you go along, on top of the fact that the way that the sessions are handled very believably. It takes time before she makes a great breakthrough and he is a difficult patient to work with, the scene where Johnathan reveals his past is a well-done scene that is handled incredibly well and properly built up. It is exactly how I would expect him to react to having these incredibly haunting and painful memories revealed to another person. Also, nice take on the reformation-ending.
Keep on writing, I definately want to see more Batman-stories from you.
Flo chapter 16 . 1/3
Turns out I kept forgetting to add my name in the review box WHOOPS ahh well I put it in my last review, like I said in that one you nailed what Scarecrow is like, yeah other fics portray him as brutal etc but we rarely see the well human side of him, so I think your interpretation of him is spot on! LOVE THIS FIC! Sorry got carried away there... XD
Flo chapter 14 . 1/3
WOW! This was breathtaking! Genuinely gasped at what happened to our lovely Scarecrow. I don't think what he did was out of character at all it was a perfect representation I think. I was planning on going to sleep early to try and fix my sleeping pattern but I guess as it is 4:20 am where I am that won't be happening WHOOPS ahh well totally worth it _
Ah okay the syringe thing was taken care of... Sorry it was bothering me. Honestly I love love LOVE this! I know it's completed and that brings me joy because then I have no waiting XD I also know that it's been a while since you posted this but I couldn't help but leave a review-ish, it's not really detailed enough to be a review WHOOPS! Once I've finished this fic I'll be checking out any others that you've written, also you're writing skills are awesome! _
Loving this so far, I really needed a good Scarecrow fic! The only thing that bothered me was that he had his syringes... Surely in an asylum for the criminally insane they would've at least taken his well weapons away, also givin him different clothing, but from the authors notes I can tell that you are modelling him from the game when they break loose. Other than that I love this!
naturalbornsynner chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
I just finished your story and you have me grinning like a fool. You're so talented and this was beautiful! I'm so glad I got to read this, really!
JustA chapter 23 . 5/31/2015
Beautiful. I love Arkham stories with OC's, unfortunately many of them include mind break on the OC for the 'love' to work. This story is a great one because you show real love, in the face of horror and abuse of the past, and in the way they watch over one another. The fact that she keeps her promise of patient confidentially to Jonathan is very big to me. The way he 'talks' Scarecrow out of harming her, and eventually out of harming in general is wonderfully written. I cried when Jon had to leave her, and through the final chapters. Both characters remain well rounded and grow, and you have a wonderful vocabulary in this story.
TPWABW chapter 23 . 5/25/2015
YES I LOVE IT A LOT
Mciky chapter 23 . 2/24/2015
This story is sooo beutifull and amazing . Love it since begining to end 3
lolzisthename chapter 23 . 2/14/2015
This story was freaking amazing and I loved the ending. One of the best Jonathan Crane stories I've ever read.
eternal mist chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
Mr. Crane must be an awesome teacher. I certainly wouldn't act out in his class.
This was an awesome fic
DayDreamer9 chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Dun dun DUN!
DayDreamer9 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
The Scarecrow's witty banter made me crack up, I like him. I'm sure that Amelia will charm him over to her side eventually.
DayDreamer9 chapter 15 . 11/1/2014