Reviews for Patient Confidentiality
naturalbornsynner chapter 1 . 6/11
I just finished your story and you have me grinning like a fool. You're so talented and this was beautiful! I'm so glad I got to read this, really!
JustA chapter 23 . 5/31
Beautiful. I love Arkham stories with OC's, unfortunately many of them include mind break on the OC for the 'love' to work. This story is a great one because you show real love, in the face of horror and abuse of the past, and in the way they watch over one another. The fact that she keeps her promise of patient confidentially to Jonathan is very big to me. The way he 'talks' Scarecrow out of harming her, and eventually out of harming in general is wonderfully written. I cried when Jon had to leave her, and through the final chapters. Both characters remain well rounded and grow, and you have a wonderful vocabulary in this story.
TPWABW chapter 23 . 5/25
YES I LOVE IT A LOT
Mciky chapter 23 . 2/24
This story is sooo beutifull and amazing . Love it since begining to end 3
lolzisthename chapter 23 . 2/14
This story was freaking amazing and I loved the ending. One of the best Jonathan Crane stories I've ever read.
eternal mist chapter 23 . 2/2
Mr. Crane must be an awesome teacher. I certainly wouldn't act out in his class.
This was an awesome fic
DayDreamer9 chapter 18 . 11/4/2014
Dun dun DUN!
DayDreamer9 chapter 17 . 11/1/2014
The Scarecrow's witty banter made me crack up, I like him. I'm sure that Amelia will charm him over to her side eventually.
DayDreamer9 chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
I wanna hug someone, I really do :(
DayDreamer9 chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
;_;
DayDreamer9 chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Amelia struck a low blow and she didn't even know it. Hoping it gets corrected.

And I know how you feel in regards to the Draco in Leather Pants treatment. If you want to pick-up/out some sympathy regarding the villains, do it in an in-character way. If there HAS to be gushing, make the gush fit them themselves and not that of a five-year old girl. ...Did any of that make sense? I do that, sometimes ;;

And attraction goes both ways :3
DayDreamer9 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
OoOoOoOoOo, I see the pattern, even if Amelia doesn't want to. "giggles" It's very interesting, really.
DayDreamer9 chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
...Wow.
DayDreamer9 chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
You are a fantastic writer, never forget that.

And I do believe Amelia's view on Scarecrow will change very soon...
DayDreamer9 chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Oh my, is it just me or was that B/UST disguised as a sniping match? With the Scarecrow, you never know.