Reviews for A Twist in Fate
Matthew chapter 42 . 5/14/2020
MY GOD, THAT WAS AMAZING!

I honestly wasn't expecting much with the generic description. I've read a lot of fanfics with the same premise and when it came to this show, they're not that great.
However, you did such a great job that i had the images from the show pop in my head so vividly. I love the way how you were able to add another story on top of this arc without deviating from the story at all. You nailed the characters so well that the nail went through the f***ing board.
This was my favorite arc (of which i had watched over a million times when i was younger) of the show and you have added another layer that i am certain i am not going to forget.
Also, i loved how you pointed out Mokuba flying into Tristan's balls.
Dracorexxe chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
I loved the story. got me thinking about what would happen if my friend and I had gone into it, but aside from that, great story. keep up the awesome writing
Oddity Empress chapter 42 . 5/22/2017
T-thats it!? Noooo...sigh. I understand. Such a bittersweet ending. Keep up the aqesome writing your doing
Contentkarma347 chapter 41 . 5/22/2017
Wait...is that it? Is the story complete?! I'm gonna go drown my sorrows in the other 40something stories I've followed. All joking aside though, this is a REALLY good story. Amazing job with the story!
Shadowjab17 chapter 41 . 5/22/2017
And I guess I'll resume Jay's story then...
grapejuice101 chapter 40 . 5/22/2017
Img this is so good! Please update
grapejuice101 chapter 38 . 5/13/2017
Another great chap! More please
Shadowjab17 chapter 37 . 5/12/2017
Awesome new chapter. I liked Kaylie's "daddy" joke and I think my character's actions were okay. If my character wasn't panicky, he would've most likely realised what happened and what was going to.
grapejuice101 chapter 37 . 5/11/2017
More! I want more now
NikuKnight chapter 34 . 4/24/2017
Oh my gosh I got so into this chapter and then you left it hanging and it's killing me! I love this story so much, I can't even think of any constructive criticism. Ooooh I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadowjab17 chapter 33 . 4/23/2017
You played Michael to perfection!
grapejuice101 chapter 36 . 4/19/2017
more more! I need more chaps now!
NikuKnight chapter 35 . 4/18/2017
Wow, what a ride! It's been a while since I found a fic that had me reading so voraciously, and boy does it hit the spot! I don't have much else to say really. Great job, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Shadowjab17 chapter 35 . 4/16/2017
Sorry. Still trying to get my ideas together and I am currently on the road back home as well. I can resume on it once I can sit down and focus.
Naruko88558855 chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
von vvvvb hi ģ H*uhhh&yjyjjy uh jjyj uh jjjyjjy UK juu just yjj6juyjujuujujujuuj uh juuuj uh UK uuj jump u7 junk just u unjust juuzou by yuuu7uuuuuuuu my u77uuuu uh uujunuj my uuuuj my yu un nbbubuuuuunu my uuuuuuyujyuuyu my yj by yyuuyj my my yy unjust yu uuuuuuyujy uu mu uy un uuju777uuu UK j my y hu uyuyyuuy Jun uu7uuj just uuju7yyy my my juju uh my uh H my yyu uhhh&y uuuuuuyujy y nun u uuuuuuyujy uhhh&y uuuuuuyujy 7 unhygienic yy my yu uh 6yyyy myth junky yyyu my my 6yjyyyyyjy KY hu 77yuyyyujujyyuujtttytt by 5tyyyy66/5yfV