Reviews for 1000 days
nando2k50 chapter 25 . 3/17
Great story, I did read it in two day.

You did a great job with Maxima, I like her and will like to see her come clean with the Martian. Even helping to find Superman, Diana & Batman.
Soul93 chapter 12 . 1/13
I always like it when authors delve into the SM and BM dynamic of the league because it isn't simply black and white. I liked how SM explained it to WW here.

For the longest time I thought I had this story on alert, seems I was mistaken and thus have much catching up to do.
jrrm64 chapter 25 . 1/6
More please.
HELLACRE13 chapter 25 . 1/5
Nice update Gus and Zee and John are cute. J'onn is going to get some and more from maxie.
phyrephly chapter 25 . 1/5
...well, 'bout time for those two...lolol. Welcome back, Godstaff and HNY!
phyrephly chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
Things are beginning to get ... warm-ish with Zee and John, which is ... interesting ;}
phyrephly chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
krazie4kaldiana chapter 24 . 6/17/2014
Very two good chapters i love it that Clark dint shy away fron Diana and the Amazon version of hair removal ,i too looked it up a few years ago and ut all started from Alexander to shaving beards ...very good job i have feeling that mr Martian is falling for the queen
Steinar K chapter 23 . 6/16/2014
I was surprised by the twist of how Kal handled the memory loss when confronted by Diana. "Oh, we're together? Great!"... and that was pretty much it. I've always felt he should be a guy took both good and bad news in his stride, so I was happy when I read this one.
Ryan2212 chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
awesome story
Chofis Garcia chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
Why? Why did you do that? Update again.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Are yoy seriously enjoying trying to kill. Me. You are. toying with melol lol what to do when your Bf got amnesia perfect twist uuuhhh. Cant wait for the next Update ;):)
phyrephly chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
...Good Diana hunting (to butcher a movie title), But Clark's comment at the end was ... curious. :)
krazie4kaldiana chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
Aaaww. J'onn well at least he had a great. Time lol just saying maxima does have a thing for the Color green lol. ...lashina no. Way i so did not. See. That coming can't. Wait for the next. Update. Great. Job.
Chofis Garcia chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I'm so happy that you updated. I can't wait until the next one!