Reviews for All In The Mind
divvycrip chapter 1 . 9/25
I read this and loved it. Then I stayed up until silly o'clock in the morning and read everything else you wrote. Thank you for a shepherd that makes me laugh and cry the way she should.
divvycrip chapter 11 . 9/22
I really loved this story, so I went and read "acorns" too. They both had level of canon freedom that I love. The characters fitted the game but the non canon stuff worked just as well. Please keep writing. I did have trouble reading where there was a blank line in the middle of quoted text, though. On a better note, I particularly loved baby blue. Thank you
Yuri-hime chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
LOL, brilliant, lovely, loved it, want more! :D
Thanks so much for writing and sharing! This was one of the most fun reading experiences I've had in a while. Truly wonderful story :D
Yuri-hime chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Just beautiful. Love it :)
Yuri-hime chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
*just swoons over this brilliant, perfectly-executed story* :D
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
Another fabulous and well-thought out, well-written chapter! :D
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Really really fascinating, original, and well-written story. I am loving it dearly :D
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Sweet. Really sweet :)
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Wow, wow, WOW! This story is simply brilliant! I love it :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Yes u should defiantly play dragon age!
They r really awesome games!
Velace chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
It was all awesome. Your little author notes were kiiind of annoying- the whole lack of confidence in your writing and the apologizing for supposedly 'boring' chapters. This entire story was amazing, so smack yourself for thinking otherwise.
Velace chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
"Good. Now, hold my light." Ah man, that made me laugh. My mind is all, 'That's a baby, not a torch, geez Shepard." So funny.
Bebus chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Another wonderful story! I went into this thinking it was going to be a suitably coma-inducing, sugar fluff fest of a post ME3 piece, but this far, far exceeded those expectations!

It is an incredibly imaginative and interesting concept which you pulled off with aplomb.

Your writing, as always, is tight and vivid, and I just love your Shepard, so much. You really put across the kind of feelings I was imagining her feel during ME3 - frankly, just sick of it all, and yet, people always asked for more.

Excellent work.
Madfam chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Great story, very gripping. Got me enticed from the very beginning. Please write a story of shep and liaras life after this as I think u would doña great job of it
sherryE chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
What s fantastic story. Exceptionally written.
Thank you it's one I could read several times.