Reviews for Negotiation
icarusforgotten chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
very nice rage scene for Abel. all that pent up emotion has to make it's way out of his system one way or another, and unfortunately, when over tired and over worked, mistakes in judgement occur and regretful decisions are at times made. not that it seems Abel regrets his impulse decision for beating up Athos at this moment, though later events stem from this origin, and well, i guess the events speak for themselves.

blurgh, i'm rambling now. back to reviews!

ahahaha! Praxis! it's' so perfect how the comic worked out with Praxis' dream! 3

awww, i'm getting all jittery in my head and fangirly at this image of Cain having his arm around Abel. XD

awww, Cain's getting all sensitive about his feelings and fears of losing dominance over Abel if he lets Abel have hiw way too much.

great chapter showing Cain's caring towards Abel, or at least his beginning of caring? perhaps i'm biased towards Cain's actions here because i've read the ending already? either way, my heart goes out to Cain who chose to walk out the door with emotions rather than beat the shit out of Abel with anger.

poor Cain. confused and all.

okay, rambling too much, so i'm done reviews for today.

omg! i'm having so much fun reliving this story again. the anticipation! :) :) :)
icarusforgotten chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
apparently i'm only allowed 1 review per chapter. so, the start of this chapter's review will include last chapter's review :)
chapter 1 review:
okay, first to get the following out of my system:

i LOVE how you write! everything is so perfect and magnificent and wonderful and perfect! the narrative is flawless and incredibly appealing, to the point where i somewhat forget that i am READING a story, but rather watching the occurring events form the sideline, or better yet, having my brain infiltrated by starfighter wavelengths so that i'm watching what seem like natural events unfold! this story (especially because of the way you write it!) is so perfectly canon that it sends chills down my spine for how true and real and so starfighteresque it is! and as a general plot, it has decent proportions of humour and anguish and desire and all other relevant spectrums in between! reading this just makes me want to SCREAM WITH ULTIMATE HAPPINESS FOR HAVING MY STARFIGHTER NEEDS FULFILLED!

okay, now the review:

right from the start, it's fast paced and snapping me into attention. i think the fact that you use few words to describe your scenes has a great positive effect, in the sense that we the audience don't focus so much on what you're writing, but rather focus on what story is being told.

and you are perfect at what i constantly strive for: the elusive show don't tell. i think that's one of the reasons why this story is so bloody successful! :)

i love how Cain is being so implicitly maternal in the beginning here. it suits him to show concern for Abel's safety in such a rough way that does not expose his heart.

the Cain-helping-Abel-hold-the-gun scene reminded me of something similar i saw somewhere on tv. i think it was from Dexter? maybe something else? idk - was a cute moment though., just wondering if Cain knew Abel would respond to that, or if he was just getting a little impatient from lack of physical contact and decided to take the minimum of what he could get at that time.

HAZA! i loved this first chapter! introduces everything and nothing at the same time, and is leaving me wanting more!

chapter 2 review:

oh Cain, hard just 2 seconds after waking up. XD

oh my . . . .hot chapter indeed! not much to comment on here, except that i have a meeting to get to in about half an hour and will be unable to get the image of these 2 out of my mind! nose bleedz! omg, nose bleedz! haha :) :) 3 3 3

btw, there's a bit of a repeat type in the second last paragraph - nothing major though
icarusforgotten chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
okay, this is my last review of the day (sad sigh)

and this review is in no way complete.

just saying that this is:

BEST. CANON. FIC. EVER!

honest to god, it felt as though i was reading never before seen behind the scenes excerpts from Hamlet's work! IT WAS GLORIOUS!

3 3 3
A2MOM chapter 28 . 11/10/2012
Hey SC, I don't know if I ever reviewed this or not, but I spent hours re reading this masterpiece today, and it just blows me away. I think this is the fic that inspired me to write fic of my own in the first place. This story is so vivid with gut wrenching emotion and brutal imagery that I feel liked I lived it out too as I read it. Both of these young men are so lost, broken and need each other so desperately, it's just heart breaking. Sad, sad feels; beautiful you for sharing it with all of us-A2MOM
YaoiOverlord chapter 28 . 11/5/2012
Godamn. Helluva story.
LyRiCho chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! Yes! Hahahahahaha oh man I can't help but laugh at your authors note there!... Its all serious and tense and then you put that hahaha so true
LyRiCho chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
Gah! I furking love this! Now for some retarded reason I clicked on the last chapter instead of next so I now know what's gonna happen there.. But I was freaking out thinking I read all those chapters in my sleep or something thinking I was gonna have to reread them cuz I have no idea what went on... Right well.. Yea.. As of right now.. I can honestly say I furking love this! Genius I tell you! Genius!
A2MOM chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've read this whole epic numerous times, and it just gets better. I feel so sorry for Cain here, as much as for Abel. Laius...shudder...what a monster...
akirareader chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
ejrgnewrkjgnp;ejwkng;wejkrngjwenrgerkjbgljwrek
god how do you always rip out my heart and put it back again
great story
Darth Vader C11 chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
Wwwwwwhhhhhaaaattt?! Last thing...? Y , Y that's so sad. But I've found your AO whatever website hahaha so I suppose it will be fine; giving me an excuse to re-read appearances with the revised stuff bahaha anyways, YES! This chapter! I can describe it as the perfect balance between affection and apprehensiveness; it describes the entire emotional evolution of this story in one wrap-up chapter, and plus it was just so damn hot lol But I can't believe it's oveerrrr! DX I hope you keep writing on that other website too :3 you should post something on tumblr whenever you update a story on there cuz i don't know how to navigate that cite lolz anywayyzzz. Ugh I'm addicted to your stories and your my absolute favorite Starfighter fanfiction writer. So, it's been great having you on but I guess I'll review for you on that other one, where my emoticons might actually show up. Lol until next time!
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
asdjksahdjkahdalsdaljkshdajs dhaljfasfjkdshjahdajkshdjsad gahsgdhjasfcblsabcksan ve 848943hf93hui3gh439h9hdsdsv-
Kei Katsuki chapter 28 . 9/8/2012
As the last review I leave in this page I have to say that I cried psychological tears in the end.
Oh, Cain. You've got some serious issues there :'c Why won't you let Abel help you?

I can't with your fanfics
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
-dying
because of this beautiful chap
orangemess chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
holy jesus fucking christ this is such a good fanfiction i cant even whoa
Darth Vader C11 chapter 27 . 9/5/2012
(If this posts 2 million times please ignore it; I've been getting error messages from trying to post this since last night.) WAAAAAAHHHH! That's amazing! Update RIGHT on the day I catch up! Yes I am glad I didn't find this in June I'd have withdrawal! Haha have fun traveling and I wish I could favorite your stories all over again because they're awesome. I was walking to class (I know I know, I started reading this chapter at the beginning of the day as soon as the update came and now the next day...apparently there's connection problems and it won't let me post a review...) and usually read on my phone while I'm walking, and I was so sad I couldn't do that this time until I came back from class and got that update email! Homework can wait now ;) thank you for liking my silly reviews so much! Haha I will check out your other fics - creepy Demios and Cain? That sounds like a party! Lol - sometime soon, most likely after this one is finished. And AHHH! No you didn't. That part with Cain fumbling around on the floor, closing his eyes so he wouldn't have to face the fact that Abel would just leave him helpless after coldly watching him fall, ughhh. That was so symbolic and amazing. loved it. And then when Cain recognized Abel's scent and knew he came back to help instead of just walking away?! My mind exploded tht was awesome. So much - I don't want to say love cuz it's not - consideration! Lol My breath fucking stopped when Cain was all like "go ahead and transfer, you should have stayed where I couldn't get you" I was like holy cow. Cain just said that? Your imagery made me imagine the look on Abel's face perfectly and it just stole my breath away. And then another Cain confessional? I sensed the pain, the hurt, the loss of dignity and the indifference to that loss - as long as Abel stayed for just a moment longer. I found all that in this chapter and it was such a relief. Abel scares me now though, I keep feeling Cain's anxiety that he's gonna leave sooner or later and it's scary! Lolol ;) but the ending was gorgeous as usual, my favorite fo of affection with Abel smoothing Cain's hair. All I can say is please update soon again, before I drown in a river of tears of boredom. I think I spelled that wrong.