Reviews for Spark of Hope
guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Please tell me you are planning too continue this story! It was one of my favorites, and too see it die like this would be a great shame
general-joseph-dickson chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Yea, Javik saves Shepard the gloats about it the rest of his life.
thedeadflag chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Gah! A cliffhanger!
Hrm. Well then. I suppose I will wait patiently :) They did well in fighting off the hordes. Numbers-wise, they could take some good out of only having had one member of their party wounded/lost in Shepard (even if just temporarily, possibly). Though kaelis is a pretty big part of the team. That's some tough business, there, dealing with Praetorians AND a harbinger-led collector.

Much the same as last chapter, your pacing was quite solid, and the atmosphere and tension held throughout. Very well done on that. :) Looking forward to more :D
thedeadflag chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
No worries about the delay between chapters, it was well worth the wait :) You did well with EDI's explanation of sensing harbinger, it really brought a kind of HP Lovecraft feel to it, and was very fitting. You also managed to craft a wonderful atmosphere throughout, making it a nice, exciting read :)

Going to hit up the next chapter :) Great work!
Gyhy chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Great story so far. I'm really enjoying the interaction between the characters, especially the interaction between Liara and Shepard. I always felt that that was what was missing in Mass Effect 3. I really liked being able to talk to the characters in Mass Effect even if they did tend to repeat the same few phrases.
Gyhy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I especially like how you chose a biotic. I always play the Mass Effect as a biotic and I really enjoyed finally being able to read a story where the main character is a biotic, because they are so rare.
thedeadflag chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Interesting plan of action! Here's hoping thy manage to figure out what the hell they need to do in there. Should be a fun(if anxiety-riddled) ride!

God stuff, looking forward to whatever's next
Suqu124 chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
another great chapter and exciting twist especially putting all of the mass effect experience into this story.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Hope Anderson lives. Time for the Reaper to meet it's end.
Theodur chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Not much to comment on chapter 6, I think it was well written, but I'm not terribly fond of combat/action orientated scenes. It was good, just not my cup of tea.

This one was more interesting for me, watching the battle around the Citadel from different viewpoints. I thought that the asari OC part worked fine, though it certainly paled with the last part, which I thought was really the high point of the chapter. I think you had really nailed down the thought patterns of Reapers.

Stellar job there!
Theodur chapter 5 . 8/13/2012
I hadn't read the aforementioned comic, but I have a basic idea what it is about. I thought you used that information very well.

Enjoyed the extended conversation between TIM and Shepard, particularly the Reaper echo twisting Illusive Man's words and thoughts. That was very well done.

Onto next chapter!
general-joseph-dickson chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Heh, that is not good...
Theodur chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
More and more epic action sequences, me like. Enjoyed all the bits, the dragon's teeth was appropriately horrid, Garrus using the Cain to destroy the Reaper in the making was pure delight. And TIM looks to have smartened up and brought some backup to the tea party with Shepard and Anderson? Uh-oh, this should be interesting.

Excellent chapter, looking forward for more!
thedeadflag chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Good action scenes and great dialogue :) Looking forward to see what TIM has in store for Kaelis, and if the team can arrive in time to help.

Also, anytime a CAIN is used, it's fun reading :) Great job on this chapter, you've shown nice improvement as this fic has progressed. Looking forward to more!
Theodur chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
For a chapter filled with mostly action sequences, I found that I liked it more than I expected. I like the way you break up action scenes that otherwise would feel long and tedious, using snappy banter between the teammates and some inner monologue. That's my preferred approach when writing action myself.

Good job once again!