Reviews for Dimas and Dashes random killy adventures part2!
GAMMA DAWN14 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
I'm interested. Next part will be one hell of a read. Great work! I'll be waiting for more.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
This is bad who is mysterious person is? I can't wait for part 3 to see what happens next excellent job on this story I feel so sad it's ending bit I enjoy none the less bravo.
GAMMA DAWN14 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
...
...

FUCKIN AWESOME! This chapter was fahkin awesome! If anyone is reading this review, read this fic. It's worth your time. Trust me, it was EPIC!
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
That was so awesome back to square one I love it excellent job. That was so cool the writing is awesome bravisimo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
This is by most the weirdest love scene ever. Dimi is so messed up in the head he nerds to come to terms of his feelings, and finally chill for once. Great chapter you have done here I enjoyed it keep up the great work bravo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
This is getting very naughty I love it. Excellent job on your part writing this out bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
That was so awesome excellent job done on this chapter. I enjoyed it thoroughly now keep up the great writing bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
That will be so interesting waking up to a naked Dash morning. Very interesting great job on this story excellent work on the writing and plot.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Ok Dima is pretty pissed and conflicting with so much emotion. Now he has to admit dash, lets hope it will be soon before they lost their first son. Excellent job writing and plot bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Great chapter that was so cute. I enjoyed it great job keep great writing bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Wow Twilight really pissed about this. I wonder what she will do now. Will they getbthem back at equestria who knows great chapter you rock dude bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Great chapter wet and chuckles lol. Excellent job on this story bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Rainbow spear great name who will be the replacement father. Hmmmmm I wonder this OS an excellent chapter bravo onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great chapter I like it very cool. Keep great writing. I enjoyed it bravo onward.
S.H.I.E.L.D-Agent-Phoenix chapter 10 . 9/5/2012