Reviews for They Could Have Been Something
RoseCriss chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
:'(
Loved it so much!
PCJC24 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wow, that was so bittersweet! Talk about missed opportunities. I really hope there is a heaven so Blaine and Sebastian can be together. :: sigh :: I also really liked the angle you took with this fic, through Kurt's eyes-Loved the Kurt/Blaine relationship, and I wished somehow Sebastian wasn't so afraid of love and rejection. Great job, your story was really heart wrenching!
killerkittenx chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Whoah, this was really touching and heartbreaking! I honestly had tears in my eyes. :'( Excellently written.
JI chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I NEVER THOUGHT SEBLAINE WILL END LIKE THIS...LOVE,HURT,LOST,FIND,I JUST HOPE,IN THE END,THEY CAN BE TOGETHER:( IT'S CRUEL AND I CRY FOR THEM.
em chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
okay so I have never ever cried while reading a fic before. I've read plenty of angst/sad fics and have teared up and felt sad but this one made me shed actual tears. Great story but now I am so sad :( your writing skills are incredible! I hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow okay that made me cry like a lot.
WhiteFlowersOnOurBacks chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Thanks for breaking my heart a little. Christ.
Sooooo good. And fantastically written. Def worth the tears.
Paloma chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh God, a fic hadn't made me cry in years. And Oh God, I can't write properly, it hurts :(
gotta B writin chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh man, I want to punch you in the face. That was perfect. I love how I thought "Eh, this looks like a decent enough read for a bedtime story to myself..." Cut to me bawling my eyes out over my iPad.

Beautiful story. This is the first time I have liked Kurt's character in a story.

Seriously...arg...beautiful.
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh my god, my heart. This is the most heartwrenching fanfic I have ever read. In fact, dying alone is my greatest fear in life; having no soulmate is to me a fate worse than death. So I am literally on the verge of tears, and since I am a hardcore Seblainer, if Seblaine isn't canon or if it is but they break up, this is how I see it playing out.

There aren't enough awards to give to you. There really aren't.
FictionReader101 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This almost made me cry! It was incredibly written, one of my favorite Seblaine stories :)
yuko aoi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Normally I don't ship Blaine and Sebastian. But it was just so beautiful. I cried when I read about Blaine's death but I kept reading. It was so full of love what they both felt for each other but never told the other about it. I hope Kurt is right and that they end up together in heaven.
yuko aoi chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
cherrychapstick666 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This made me cry. You're amazing.
LillianOne chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
O you broke me, I was like "going to read one more story before bed" and then THIS!

wonderfully written, thank you