Reviews for The Evil Within
Wolfcry04 chapter 7 . 7/3
Please continue you can have the avengers and the team and batman work to get his memories back
Sky chapter 8 . 1/21
Wow, I'm sorry to hear you discontinued this... But it was a fun read for the time being, now, my mind will probably make up a sad yet crazy ending. Like after 31 chapters. So yeah, thanks for the idea!
animegal1357 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
plz try to continue but if not, can you inform us if someone adopts it
readthishit chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
aw :(
well, could you let us know if someone ever decides to adopted this...?
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
This is really good! You should continue it, I want to see where you take this. :D
Zelia Storm Wayne chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
please continue
Reviewer No.09 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
What is this? And I ask it seriously.

You don't have a summary. You don't have genres. There's not even an attempt to explain what this is about in an Author note.

You write well, that much is obvious. It's clear who Batman is looking for from the start, but the prologue still reads quite nicely, and the last sentence still has a bit of a punch to it.

But what IS this?

You know there are people who will put up a very bold summary, and then add "sorry, not good at summaries"? Those people suck for doing that. But you suck even more than them, for not even trying a bad summary and keeping your fic in the dark. It wants to shine, it's already doing it, so open up a window: write a summary, no matter how simple, and set up the genres.
hera98 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
Aaaa that was realy great
kimberleyblaize chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
AHHHHHHHHHH tHaT wAs So CoOl! He has 2 teams! Wait, but will her remember, And who will he choose! :D cant wait for the update!
chibihyu chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
me encanta! este fic y espero el de dick que es padre
AbbyNormalWriter chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
Sweet! Wally's there! Yay!

Please update soon :)
randomkitty101 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
animegal1357 chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
plz continue
animegal1357 chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
plz continue... and plz make it longer
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
this reminds me so much of the son of Neptune but not.