Reviews for Persona 4: Redux
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
A transfer student. Sounds like the next party member.
You get a cookie if you got the reference :3
Demons Anarchy chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
How about Batman Arkhum Asylum Scarecrow?

KO: Are you trying to scare your little sister death if she reads this?

Dude, she's only like twelve months old! Speaking of which, we come up a name for her yet?

Hades: According to Mom, Miracle.

KO: Beautiful name for a beautiful child. She looks like you TJ.

HOW?! I ASK YOU, HOW!
SaberTheFallenAngel chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
DA:
How about a Scarecrow? It's not taken and would tie into Chie's outfit.
Demons Anarchy chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
Fine -sigh- How about... Is Sebastian from Black Butler taken?

Hades: Really? I mean really TJ?

You know what you damn ****, justs hut up!

Hades: WHAT! Oh you did not just call me a ****!

KO: Guys, language!
Author chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
To DA:
Errrrr, I do? owo I know it's not EXACTLY the same as Kanji's, but would ya mind changing it to something else? I won't be able to write your group's without it
Demons Anarchy chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
He'd be Franken Stein from Soul Eater. What, you got a problem you sons of bitches?
DeathOverLord chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
kazuto will be a fallen angel. he wear a medium size black angel wing in his back
der kapitan chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Wheee Halloween! The only candy I got were butterfingers. ; A;

Umm, matching matching... mad scientist for Taiga since Kanji's Frankenstein? o_O Fffff I dressed up as a burrito... Please don't incorporate that. XD
Miss Hanamura chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Oh man, I do like Diao Chan with Lu Bu, and I can totally imagine Rise dressed as her... I accept!
Kassadar-Emperor-of-Mankind chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
Narashino: White Phil sleeps, I get... -sees Shadow Phil- Dafaq you doin' here?

S. Phil: Why the dumbass sleeps, I am in control of this place. I can see Narashino's costume, Possiblely Yukimora Sanada's SW3 costume while Rise has Kunoichi's SW3 costume, or Liu Bei's DW7 costume, while Rise has Sun Shangxiang's costume (also DW7 version.).

Narashino: I thought you two hated Liu Bei?

S. Phil: We do, why else would I suggest it. At that matter, even Lu Bu (Narashino) and Diao Chan (Rise), again, their Dynasty Warriors 7 versions (in this case, you could use the 6 version, cause Lu Bu looks like a BAMF in 6.), pretty much any Samurai Warriors or Dynasty Warriors cuppleing (save Sun Quan and Lianshi. I dislike those two.).

Narashino: And here I thought Phil was evil.

S. Phil: This is only the begining, the begining of the end.
tashaj4de chapter 21 . 11/1/2012
...Will wait for this XD
OH yeah, This is the month before Michiyo joins them cause she joins around November huh? So She's still super shy Michiyo XD
KO chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Oh you must be joking... A female Bebe with a crossbow, very bad combo, very VERY bad! Remember to add Shiro Yagashimi and Kei Yuita during the trip! You did promise after all senpai.

Also, DA, you do realize that since she is Teddie's girlfriend, Teddie is going to be using French jokes, right?

Anyway, update soon senpai!
DeathOverLord chapter 20 . 10/30/2012
Finally NaotoxKazuto, I've been waiting for this for a long time. i'm very sorry i review late...
tashaj4de chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Hmm... You know... I finished reading this... a few minutes after you said you had to go eat Dinner... owo;
Ok! Review time
I think you did the French Accent fine, And the scene between Kazuto and Naoto... hehehehe XD Reminds me of some manga I read last year XD
You know, sometimes I wonder why we can't accept what we know to be true easily. I guess the truth hurts huh?
Anyway, It's still my sembreak until Nov 4... that would be... Nov 4 mornin for you, unless I go online early on Nov 5 owo I guess you can clarify some things with me the whole week I'll just wake up early XD I've kinda been staying up late chattin *shifty eyes* in both Skype and DA since Sembreak started XD
Now... time to read Slow Dancing in a Burning TV! XD
Nova chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
No! Kagome is much better than Bebe because she is a party member. She wields a crossbow, and is actually interesting to talk to.

And DA, she's a very quirky girl. She is Teddie's love interest, after all.