Reviews for Bleach and a Vampire
g chapter 5 . 8/19
wow...im surprised to see moka so strong, i mean she is at captain level...seriously dude, rosary vampires characters r not that strong...if i remember correctly ichigo shikai after the ginzo arc can beat all the yokai newspaper club with little effort...n neil on par with s class...man, u power them up a lot, which ruin the story...if its high level vampire or something like like moka father's r u gonna say that moka dad is sqaud 0 level or yamamota class without the bankai...
CrayonPencil chapter 2 . 3/29
I just LOVE your chapter titles!
senselessgrinder chapter 4 . 1/2
Sorry, but Moka killing a group of hollows by kicking a hollow into them, not unless she some how turned that single hollow into a bomb when she kicked it. Not saying she couldn't beat a hollow/'s just not in the way you have portrayed it. Also Moka unless she was OP for her world wouldn't be able to scare a Lieutenant level enemy (maybe accept Momo, but she's a nervous wreck) , let alone a high captain level Hollow/Espada/Arrancar.

It's quite possible your just trying to bring her level up so she can compete with Bleach characters which is reasonable considering a single Captain level character could easily beat Alucard. But that would mean you would have to bring the overall power of every monster up (the important ones at LEAST). That also brings up Tsukune as his vampire form is weaker than Moka. considering it's temporary. Also since you seem to be making witches aware of soul reapers, depending on how you pull it, the power of witches will have to come up. Witch's are humans with magical energy which you have made detectable. That means they would be in danger from hollows, and maybe the scrutiny of Soul Society, so long as they stayed away from soul related magics or rituals. That will probably also increase the number of Fullbringers considering human woman who survive a hollow attack and the give birth bring about potential fullbringers.

This is hardly everything and i doubt i'm the only one who's read and reviewed your fiction.
Anyway keep working hard because writing/typing is hardly an easy thing to do.
Axcel chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Comparing an Espada to an S-class monster is like comparing a thermonuclear device to a firecracker. Hint: the monster is the weaker of the two.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
The only problem here is what is Nel doing in the Human world because she is a Arrancar, and they don't let Arrancars roam in the world of the Living especially the Soul Reapers who are their enemies.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
The first question to ask Tsukune keeps his Harem right because Ichigo is a superior main character than Tsukune anytime of the day but he comes off as a prude.
Isaac chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Good start. You make it known that the head master seems to be aware of who and what Uraha is and the same goes the other way. Though i belive the first chapter is a bit short.
Kickintheteeth96 chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
I'm gonna be honest... this story wasn't that good... it was too one-sided to be a crossover... it was more like a remake of the Hell Verse with just the RV characters as backround characters... not enough action from them.

But that's just me
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
So, Bleach and a Vampire II will skip over the Vandenreich Arc, or will act as a timeskip FOR the Vandenreich Arc?
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
wait thousand year blood war? what's that from?
Dp11 chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Ehhh don't really care about about tsukune lol. But still is it a ichigo x both moka pairing?
Drgyen chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
You really need to re-read this over to correct some spelling errors. I recommend you do so.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
woah, hey why did the chain go away anyways?
danielpacho22 chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
I can't use the poll on your profile to vote because I don't have one myself so I'm using a review instead. I vote for continuing on to the Fairy Tale arc. Maybe you can have Ichigo destroy Alacard once and for all with the Final Getsuga Tensho and have the story go in with the manga.
Dp11 chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
So will the pairing be moka x ichigo?