Reviews for Bleach and a Vampire
Axcel chapter 5 . 3/12
Comparing an Espada to an S-class monster is like comparing a thermonuclear device to a firecracker. Hint: the monster is the weaker of the two.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
The only problem here is what is Nel doing in the Human world because she is a Arrancar, and they don't let Arrancars roam in the world of the Living especially the Soul Reapers who are their enemies.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
The first question to ask Tsukune keeps his Harem right because Ichigo is a superior main character than Tsukune anytime of the day but he comes off as a prude.
Isaac chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Good start. You make it known that the head master seems to be aware of who and what Uraha is and the same goes the other way. Though i belive the first chapter is a bit short.
Kickintheteeth96 chapter 24 . 5/5/2013
I'm gonna be honest... this story wasn't that good... it was too one-sided to be a crossover... it was more like a remake of the Hell Verse with just the RV characters as backround characters... not enough action from them.

But that's just me
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
So, Bleach and a Vampire II will skip over the Vandenreich Arc, or will act as a timeskip FOR the Vandenreich Arc?
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 24 . 3/3/2013
wait thousand year blood war? what's that from?
Dp11 chapter 24 . 3/2/2013
Ehhh don't really care about about tsukune lol. But still is it a ichigo x both moka pairing?
Drgyen chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
You really need to re-read this over to correct some spelling errors. I recommend you do so.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
woah, hey why did the chain go away anyways?
danielpacho22 chapter 23 . 2/28/2013
I can't use the poll on your profile to vote because I don't have one myself so I'm using a review instead. I vote for continuing on to the Fairy Tale arc. Maybe you can have Ichigo destroy Alacard once and for all with the Final Getsuga Tensho and have the story go in with the manga.
Dp11 chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
So will the pairing be moka x ichigo?
Guest chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Countinue dammit:_
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 22 . 2/7/2013
awesome
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
oh this isn't going to be good for Ichigo