Reviews for Rhett Meets Cat
starlite22 chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
I'd if thought Scarlett would of wanted to live elsewhere after, Anne had been in her house.
starlite22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
How did all the other letters but the first one get sent between them? You state the first boat leaves in 3 weeks, there'd be know way for them to send each other letters?
PeachyReads chapter 30 . 2/20/2014
Can't wait to read the next chapters. Really great story and I love the different perspectives!
daphcullen chapter 30 . 5/13/2009
This story is so old that i don't even have a clue you would ever know there has been a new review but I really really wanted deep hard to THANK both of you for this beautiful story... I was so happy that you got us rid of that Luke Fenton!

Your writing really was brilliant. And it was so true. The real Scarlett, finally grown up. The real Rhett, finally modest.

BlaqueCat13 chapter 30 . 11/5/2008
Goodness, this story is 6 years old, but it is good. I liked you.
CeKhay chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
Wow, great story!
gwtw-fanatic chapter 30 . 9/9/2006
Oh my gosh! So brilliant! You guys rock! (there are 2 of you, right?) Aren't you glad to know that after 4 years people are still loving this fic? Just like after 4 years Rhett and Scarlett loved each other. I would ask you to update again but I know that it would be pointless - the majority of the fics here are incomplete and haven't been updated for years. But if you do decide to update I wouldn't be disappointed!
cancat90 chapter 30 . 5/18/2006
I love this story, it is so incredibly sweet. It was amazing, other than a few gramatical mistakes. I really like it.
Cornorama chapter 30 . 5/8/2006
that was great is there more
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I love your story, hope you will write more.
Allimba chapter 30 . 8/13/2005
fabulous, i loved it please write on
classicmovielover chapter 30 . 6/10/2005
Excellent, keep it up!
JESSEK chapter 30 . 3/28/2005
This was such a great story, i couldn't stop reading! You are a truly talented person! I see that you havne't updated for a long time, so i assume that was the last chapter of your story. I wish it continued, but it was a really great ending!
BenzPrincess chapter 30 . 1/3/2005
Hey this story is absoluely fabolous. I have been sitting here for the past 3 hours just enthralled with your work. I love it. Please keep up the excellent work, and please write more stories.
Mammy N Miss Scarlett chapter 30 . 9/19/2003
omg i'm cryin!the end is so sad...if only Bonnie and Melanie could've been there it would have been perfect...but i do have a lil critique for you...you have all of them sayin the word "okay".that word wasnt around back well newayz great story anything that makes me cry is worth it!