Reviews for We Meet Again
gg chapter 26 . 10/16
Aha and,how long will the next chaptre take?_
Ugh finnaly,that's so much beter
Damn :'( what the heck is thid? I can't even read it *start sobing*Nooo someone. HELP ME
Marianneanimelover chapter 26 . 10/10
Nooo why is it formated like that?
Haruka Sakurano chapter 26 . 10/9
I can't read this chapter at all
Kiran Nanami chapter 25 . 10/5
Please update soon :) Can't wait for the next chappie... This fanfic is amazing The best Jewelpet Fanfic I've ever read ;)
Author...I'm sorry but ... I REALLY HATE THIS STORY! Especially about that girl and yuuma dumping akari! If that happened for real I would have beat both that girl and yuuma up until they couldn't stand sorry exaggerating much but I wish you should have made akari not forgive what yuuma did and just left her alone! Then another guy comes in and yuuma gets jealous and all but akari just locks up her feeling not wanting to forgive or fall in luv anymore but then akari gets in an accident and the boy and yuuma fights for akari but she forgets her memories then she started to hate all boys and changes her looks making more people fall in love with her but she still refuses to trust anyone anymore then yuuma tries to find a cure for her to remember again but akari friends wouldn't let yuuma come near Akari until he fixes all of this while searching for a cure Yuma approaches Akari trying to find a way for her to forgive him then he falls more for her while akari feels pain thinking about yuuma but soon forgives him after finding a cure to help her regain her memories but when Yuma asks for a second chance akari just shook her head fled while akari friends help Yuma try to make Akari give him a second chance and when yuuma showed akari she can trust him again she decided to give him a second chance but told him to take it slow for she haven't forgotten the pain he cause to her then after I would add a second squeel also alma was angry at yuuma for what he did and I would make yuuma rival fall in love with grrr...that gir while that girl falls in luv with Yuuma rival. See this is how I would do it but this is just my opinion so do your best author!
Hurry hurry hurry with the next chapter pls I'm desperate
gg chapter 25 . 9/6
omg!no plz don't stop here! i'm gonna die to know the rest XD best jewelpet twinkle anic that i ever red!
oh come on i'm gonna die to khow the rest,please hurry up!
is it over?are you gonna start a new one?
Where's the next chapter ! I am badly in love with your fanfic ! It's perfect even the start. Keep the hard work! And please publish more fast than that :) see ya~
Marianneanimelover chapter 25 . 4/4
I've been waiting! Who is it?! Plot twist: that male whisperer was Yuuma! :O
Jk, awesome stuff keep it up!
Hana chapter 24 . 3/26
Oh girl you're amazing your storie is so exciting I followed the jewelprt's series but I've never imagine this scenes before I really like it
You know? I like to write stories like yours but I hadn't time to make ,when I readed yours I had some courage,some feeling of magical power, you gave me a strong want to continu it all thanks to you and your pretty stories
I want you to know something I really love you and encourage you to continued and I hope to you all the success
Last thing may I ask you some questions? How old are you? And where are you from? And how many stories have you write?
Mmmm... I would to be your friend if it is ok, May I have your Gmail, please?
I want you to know that I love Akari and Yuma and their friends
From a new friend
Hana , with my best wishes.
ghada zalfani chapter 24 . 8/9/2015
Auteur-San,pourquoi Akari n'a pas eu un petit ami ou connaƮt quelqu'un ?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »