Reviews for Drabbles & Mini Fics
Bofur's Hat chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
NAW. SO FREAKING ADORABLE.
I always read these stories at like midnight or so. so i'm tired and my emotions are crazy. Maybe that's why I can't stop crying. xD This was so fluffy... DAMMIT SUNNY. WHY YOU BREAK THE MOMENT? Kick that glitch's aft.. hmph.
Loved it. c': Absolute love.
And on the topic of your other story...
THANK YOU FOR WRITING A FOURTH CHAPTER. I will be waiting for it. xD
- Buhbye Minimus
Bofur's Hat chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I was proven wrong. Your Primus-like writing abilities made me cry...again. xD I have no control over my eyes with these stories you write. They are so heart wrentching and fluffy and... adorable. But so sad. Like when the dog dies in a movie.
I like how you write the characters soo in character. I can imagine it in my head pretty easily. c:
I love the whole idea of Ratman and Sunshine coping with Side's death. -sniff- Your stories are like quadruple rainbows covered in sprinkles with unicorns flying around them. Your just that amazing.
Acidgreenflames chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
*hugs everyone!*

Oh, this was so sad yet hope inspiring. You had me tearing up since the first part of the story, when Side's walked into the med bay. I loved this, great job. :3
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
My poor 'sides! No tears this time but still awesome.
DemonSurfer chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Saw a few typos. I think the formatting got a bit chewed up right when Suny enters the Medbay, because the bondspeak is kinda confusing. Also there is the word brown instead of brow.

B'aaw. This was touching, and worked with an important element of post-war that a lot of authors skip over. Not everyone can find their purpose in peacetime quickly, and some never find it at all. I particularly like the "spare part" metaphor, though I feel like Sideswipe was kind of missing a componant in it. A spare part is just a part of a machine waiting to be used, but on the flip side it can find a use in almost anything.

Also sorry to hear about your work. I hope you can find your path again.
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I think this is my favourite from this collection. I love when authors explore the after-war era
and you did an exquisite job of delving into Sideswipe's feelings. I'll admit, I was scared at the beginning that Sunstreaker wouldn't come through for his brother, but I really enjoyed how it played out :) Very well written, incredible as always x3
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Wowzahs! For being extremely exhausted when you wrote these, you still managed to pull an interesting traction from me for each drabble . you have me laughing, awwwing, almost tearing up, and I definitely gagged reading the last one (feet just gross me out in general). O_o now I think I know a little more about what it feels like to be bipolar. I expect more of these from you! hahaha very entertaining :)

And may I just add on that the image of Sunstreaker with a kitten is just too cute for words x3
Acidgreenflames chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
xD loved this! Great little drabbles!
Acidgreenflames chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I love this fic! Great job! *blows nose*
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I don't know why, but the very end of this caused me to just break down and cry! I am always astounded at your ability to pull every kind of emotion from me as I read your work. I applaud you for your brilliance my dear!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This almost made me cry in the middle of starbucks. I love this and Ghost in the Machine. I bawled.
Acidgreenflames chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
*runs in circles, arms flailing and squeeing*

Loved this! Great as always