Reviews for Confession Backfire
chloescissorhands chapter 1 . 1/7
This was marvelous! I loved it! Those two are stubborn. I. Love Soma though. :)
OtakuCertified chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Dammit Lu! You're killing me here
I me mine chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was kind of, sort of, awesome. No really. It captured their awkwardness really perfectly.
s0ulmatch3r chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
AHAHAHAHA IM AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW LOLOLOLOLOL THAT WAS SO FUCKIN HILARIOUS AHAHA I LOVE IT!
Robastar34 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I love this!
:-)
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Yeah. Dying confession is such a staple in fantasy series but none of them ever show what would happen if the characters don't actually die. You're very creative. Oh the awkwardness!

I enjoy this oneshot. Maka being clueless is so Maka, coupled with Soul's insistence. Seriously, who could measure feelings from vague parameter like 'kiss'? Only Maka. She treats falling in love like some sort of experiment and it's hilarious.

She sure knows how to kick the dog. I facepalmed when she told Soul she thought he was unable to control his mind at the brink of death, while the guy had worked up such courage just to spit it out.

You write so well as Soul.
LoveOneLoveAll chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Blair has to ruin all the fun XD
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hohoho

me gusta this fic
KHloverxcyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
loved it, lol poor maka
GlitterGoat chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
LU!

I panicked, I was so scared that Maka was rejecting him! But that's a very real possibility so I'm glad you took that route. And Maka's denial of his feelings is also very in character.

And I love how you portrayed Soul as not giving up. And especially with the kissing. That was cute! But ugh, when you write in Soul's perspective, it's amazing! You capture his thoughts clearly and I love it!

jhjlzmlzmfzv

Me gusta!
All-American Anteater chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Okay, this was probably one of the most amazing stories I ever seen. You had them in character so perfectly and I was so glad you didn't have Maka return the feelings right away. It made perfect sense for this! And having them suck at kissing was priceless! People don't normally write that!

Not to mention the details and grammar were awesome! Most of the time, I will only read and like a story if the grammar is correctly written, and it was definitely there!

You did an amazing job on this!

Lulubai chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
yes, yes. this is good. i like this. there should be more of this somewhere.
Courtney chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was really well written!
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Loved it. End of story XD
curio cherry chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Thanks God, u gave a nice fluffy ending! Otherwise i might have died of frustration.

Though this kind of love confession definitely suits them well. Between craziness, slight angst, stupidity n humor. Gah, I love u!