Reviews for through the looking glass
Jaaanet chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Dooooode, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this story(after reading it a week ago(?) and looking at some spoilers lol)! This is my favorite "Road-to-Ninja" fic and I'm so glad I found it! More so that you're continuing it! -shrieks- It's so beautiful, and so different compared to most of the other RtN fics. MUCH LOOVE!3
Hinata001 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
NO, THIS IS NOT SOME RESPONSE TO ALL "WELL IF SASUSAKU HAPPENS IN THE MOVIE THAT MEANS THEY'LL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE MANGA SO NARUSAKU/SASUNARU/WHATEVER IS CANON" CLAIMS. NOT AT ALL. NOPE.

ROTFLOL. I am a hardcore SasuSaku shipper. I just found out about this movie which is funny because a couple days ago for SAsuke's birthday I started a fic about an alternate universe (Though it is different). Since Kishimoto is actually the one heading the movie I'm pretty sure that this means that if SasuSaku happens in it, they'll happen in the manga. Same with NaruHina.
Bianca K chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This was a great "what if" story! Gosh it tears my heart out to know that they are caught in a gen jutsu and that they are probably going to be very sad when they get out of it... -sigh- but I am also equally excited! Thanks for writing this story! Thanks -Bianca K
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This is really good! Both chapters were excellent XD
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hello! I was browsing through several youtube videos and stumbled on one sasusaku doujinshi, one that is based on the road to ninja movie. It was really similar to your fanfic! Anyway, great story!
PokerFace chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I liked it. It may have caused some heart wrenching musings to take over my mind , but it was lovely in a tender, pleasant style.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
breaks my heart
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
3 !
N.H.S.S chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
TTTT Arigato! I've loved Sasusaku ever since I found about Naruto (Arigato Nathalie and gomen'nasai) I've been living up to SS b/c of hearing that Sasuke is hiding his emotions because of his revenge blah blah blah TTTT OH THANK YOU TTTT YOU'VE GAVA ME MORE HOPE. :')
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Please make more road to ninja stories you make awesome stories and I read almost all your fics!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Upper corner: Sasu looking crazy evil strangling Saku (a.k.a. The Love of His Life)
Lower corner: Flirty!Sasu giving Saku a rose

It's just too sad, man. I almost wish the Road to Ninja AU ain't a genjustsu. (But then Sasu woulndn't be Sasu without his angst.)

Also, thank you for your wonderful wonderful writing that has considerably lighten up the heart of this despondent reviwer. You're the greatest and you totally dominate the Road to Ninja SasuSaku. :)
AdotD chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
OHHH MAHHH GAWD. YES. I am so damn excited for Road to Ninja too! Sakura BETTER not be an idiot and refuse any of his advances!

Thank you for this wonderful fic! Instant fave! Hooray for your creativity :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
You're evil,you know that?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I hate this :( I mean, I hate the fact that this is an alternate reality. SasuSaku forever!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Fabulous writing. :) thoroughly enjoyed the double perspective
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »