Reviews for through the looking glass
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this is awesome i love it im really excited for the movie eeep! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ooo! I really like the idea of this fic! Great job!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I LOVE THIS! 3
It's great. hehe
Jenni Saba chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
So, this time it is Sakura who pulls the 'thank you' card.
Nice job. :)
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
I am definitely intrigue with the upcoming movie..
I also do hope that someday when everything ends sasuke would have a happy ending..
He had suffered so much..
This fic surely is one of a kind, another look that we all could hope for..
Hoping for more..
Thanks!
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
AMEN, SISTAH.

I absolutely agree with this perspective. People who think that this is all about opposites and a nail in the coffin on SasuSaku need to think again: I think that Sasuke embracing his feelings for Sakura in the movie, compared to ignoring them in the manga, is the real switch, not having feelings for her vs. not. If that makes sense. It does in my head.

Again, you blow me away with your talent. You took all the information available about Road to Ninja (a picture and some fan speculation) and wove it into a story that's already bound to be way more satisfying than the actual movie.

With all the tension on this site lately, it's nice to see an author still circulating around here with enough talent to make up for these no-talent, no-life witch hunters patrolling stories like the KGB. You're a fabulous, fabulous writer. Looking forward to where this is going! (Not even going to bother guessing, since I know I'll just be wrong.) Keep up the great work!
pinkstainedcheeks chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I hate how people are like "because it's in an alternate universe, that means in the real one SasuSaku wont happen/its a fan pairing."
It's killing my SOUL. askdjfaklsd.f

I THINK ILL HAVE TO FOREVER LIVE IN YOUR FANFICTION KTHX.

Lol that's my way of saying, "amazing as usual". Keep it up!
abbbandonedaccount chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Okay this is perfect.

The new clip has been floating around tumblr a lot and it's brought up new speculation you addressed in the first chapter: opposite or alternate reality? It means a lot to the SasuSaku fans because it would mean that the pairing would have a chance at canon. You've done that beautifully, not to mention everything else.

I love your writing and the portrayal of RTN Sasuke. I hope you continue this soon :D
Life'sNotPerfect chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
now you're one of my favourite authors! I just can't wait for the movie. I am so excited! This was operfect now i'm going to read you make my heart beat faster!
lola1919100 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I like how u did this. But kishimoto said that not everything is opposite the characters feeings are the same or something like that so let's hope it's real and the real sasuke likes sakura :)
HappyDeathFairy chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
I loved reading this! It was so cute and it's actually what I picture might happen in the RTN movie!
Masaomi-san chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is really good. I too can't wait to see the movie.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
oh how cute ))
floating on clouds above chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Ummm... I just have to say that this story is awesome! & the movie looks freaking awesome! & it comes out on my birthdaaaay! But not in the USA! What the heck! I really wanna see it! ):
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Aw, that was sweet! I'm kinda looking for a "Road to ninja" story that, you know, tells the way the author thinks the story/plot might be like. *sigh* do you have any sugestions? Ugh, Ii just REALLY, REALLY want to see this movie! and read a multi-chapter storyabout it! It's, like, c'mon! Kishimoto is practicly giving something to work on and nobody seems to do anything about it. Well, I guess I shouldn't be talking, since I haven't written anything, but that's because I have lousy writting!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »