Reviews for through the looking glass
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Huh, thought the first chap was a oneshot, but I'm not disappointed that you've continued it :)
cheriper chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
"Thank you, Sasuke," she says loudly, not at all caring about the people who may still be asleep. "For everything."

AND THEN SAKURA LEAVES KONOHA TO TRAIN WITH THE EVIL PEDOPHILE, TSUNADE :O

Because leaving the other is what they would always be inclined to do. Joke. :P But that's seriously what I thought after the last part.
Tukiko K chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Aww...very cute.

I can't wait to see this movie. Seriously.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is beautiful. Great job!
WhiteRabbit52 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
It broke my heart.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
soooooo angsty. that last part sounded like a goodbye not a see u later, pls continue this.
EmeraldMoonStar chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This is sweet, Sasuke trying to reassure her...After searching frantically, I have to ask, what is the picture you speak of?
airplanewishes chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
THIS IS SO PERFECT.

STILL FANGIRLING/FLAILING/SHAKING about the rose
LilithiaRW chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This is making my heart melt! \(TToTT)/
too addicted to fiction chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Ahhhh I hope the movie has it exactly like this... The end was so bittersweet, when she said "thank you"... So remniscent of canon when he left. Anyways, after reading author's notes from you and a couple of other fanfic writers, I am DYING to see what's really going to happen, and I'm really happy to be reading interesting hypotheses like this story in the meantime :) Thanks for the great read!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
AAAAAAAhhhh! that trailer _

hihihi, anyway...whatever'll happen to that seen, this chapter certainly brings depth to it.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
LOVEEEE.

and yes, seeing the rose gif above the choking gif tears me up. ._.''
Rene2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Sweet interpretation... really liked it! You have to tell me about that picture... how can I not know it?

Thank you so much for this chapter! :-)
Katara-Hatake chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwwwwwww I can't wait till the movie comes out!xx XDXD
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I see what you did in that last line! ;)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »