Reviews for through the looking glass
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
if there was someone who could express how i feel about this aproaching new movie, it would be you.

i'm maybe as impatient to see this movie as you, but maybe not as inspired as you are to create this one-shot or drabbles.

i must say... i'm totally in love with sasuke's line: "He doesn't hate you," "Whoever you think I am or I'm not. That guy in your head – he doesn't hate you."

Like... ¡OH MY GAWD!

even if it is just the movie, for once, i would like- not, love if it turned out like that line.

i'll pray so that Kishimoto have mercy on Sakura for once.

enough already. i think it is clear how much i enjoyed the chapter, so i guess i will just live it like that.

besos!
KillerMay chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I really liked this. Asdfjkl. It makes me so much more excited for Road to Ninja than I already am, which could actually be a problem, in retrospect, since I feel like I'm going crazy with anticipation. (It's not released for another month and several days and it'll probably take longer for it to be subbed and on the internet but ugghhh, I need the Sasukeeee.)

I'm pretty sure Kishimoto actually wrote the entire plot for Road to Ninja so, if SasuSaku happens in the movie there's definitely chance for it in the manga (though I think it might just end with no pairings and a lot of friendship because, you know, it's Naruto).
kuurei chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think I love you... LOL.

I've been wondering how Sakura will react to AU!Sasuke and if the anime producers actually bother to give SasuSaku any amount of screentime, this is how I want to see it get done! Probably not, since it'll probably focus on Naruto as per usual, but with Kishi making the decisions this time around, I'm a bit hopeful.

I've been a fan of your works for years (although I just recently made an account) and I love all your stories, but my favorites are definitely your one-shots. They're short & sweet and leaving me wanting more, with "through the looking glass" being no exception, either. 8D
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
EPIC.

Really. Sasuke's so cute, and Sakura. Oh, Sakura, let me hug you. *hugs*
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm soooooo excited for this movie too!XD LOL
thesilvermoonlight chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow this was great.

I'd love to see this continued or something.(:

Thank you for the frequent updates!(:
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7