Reviews for DireWolves
qaz1234 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
more please!
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
SO COOL! is it sideswipe and sunstreaker?! please UPDATE!
Nemesis Nexus Prime chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really like this story!
Please update soon!
Reclusive Owl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
You're going to continue, yes? Please? *poke* Please? *robo-puppy optics*
ancara-iii chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
YAY! More fic! So good!
Foxes Are Us chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
this is really good could you continue it I want to know what happens to Ratchet and who the wolves are but I think I have a fairly good idea on who they are :)
warperchick chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
interesting... Sunny and Sides? purty cool werewolves
lawls. if there will be a second chapter, im gunna be waiting! :)
Sunstreaker Lambo Twin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Nooooo! where are the next chapters! *dies* I NEED MOAR!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I utterly love this story! I haven't read anything like this before (and I am an avid fanfiction reader). I cannot wait to see the direction your story takes. ...and please update soon, my refresh button is starting to lock :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
id like to see another chapter please
Qwertzu chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
a lovely story. I cant wait to read more
SethBlackwolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is so interesting! I hope you update soon!
SethBlackwolf chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is so interesting! I hope you update soon!
DarknessRising10 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I'm gutted to be to the end of this chapter already!

I do love that picture in WoI and it really provoked some great inspiration here. I love the way you have introduced us to the twins, you had me perched on the edge of the sofa whilst I was reading. Ratchet really is going to have his servo's full!

I cannot get over how quickly you have put this together between the WoI posting and now, that is some writing. I am still trying to draft a fic in my head based on the song promt.

I really am looking forward to seeing what you have planned with this. :)
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You know something? I really like this! I thought it was going to be a weird AU thing, but it's actually really good. Nice work. I really hope you update soon. This story has a lot of potiental. I love the characters already. Yay twins!