Reviews for Defrost
Mason chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Pure shit
qizhi80 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Don't forget General Immortus (you know, the old wrinkly guy in a blue uniform, always at the head of a robot army, the guy who gave the Doom Patrol so much trouble in "Homecoming: Part 2," the old man who captured Argent in "Calling All Titans," the blue-suited idiot who got literally swept away by Aqualad in the final battle in "Titans Together," etc.?). Er... I just went off on a long and (nearly) pointless tirade, didn't I?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
ShadowSaiyan chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
Excellent story. I'm glad I read it.
ShadowSaiyan chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
When Batman tells Robin to command the Titans as normal, you put 'be' instead of 'he'.
BartWLewis chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
This was a great story, had a great ending.
Narvana chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
Awsome story, I loved reading it :)
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
I half expected an ending theme to play when I finished reading. I'm probably crazy though.
This story was all in all a good read. Quite... different, I must say, and throughly action packed. An almost gruelingly exciting read.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
FYI: It's sneaked, not snuck. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't like 'sneaked' any more than anyone else. It sounds stupid, in my opinion. But as a Grammar Policewoman, I must do my duty! XD
Grammar Policewoman hiphop13Nevermore out!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
In the first paragraph, it's easily, not easy.
Grammar policewoman hiphop13Nevermore out! (Call me Tracy or Vic. [Both are the same person! Vic is short for Victoria.])
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Normally, I would do the Grammar Nazi thing, but so far, I haven't noticed any mistakes. Keep up the good work! :)
LunarLover3173 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Batman was to... positive. If he did compliment Robin it would have been a hidden by an insult.

I could see Beast Boy being serious when asked to tell them everything about the Brotherhood of Evil but I also could have seen him fainting from the sheer fanboyisim that would have happened inside his head.

Also, I really don't get why this is a sequel and not just Chapter 3 of Snowed In. I mean for this all to be constructive criticism by the way.
batman2.0 chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
Okay, come on. Raven is potentially about to be violently raped by a mutant Beast-Boy, and Cyborg is making jokes about it as it's happening? Really?
batman2.0 chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
Lol, Cyborg is such a good friend. His best friend is possibly about to die, or worse, kill someone else; yet all he cares about is his music, food, couch, and tv. But hey, what are friends for?
batman2.0 chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
Again, DC heroes don't kill. But at this point I don't care at all, this story is just so awesome :D