Reviews for Defrost
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 6/5
That was a nice story.

Through that close call, Raven was able to fully examine her own feelings. She realized that she felt attraction beyond just affection, and more importantly she realized that she did love Beast Boy.

Beast Boy was of course worried and guilty about what happened when he was mutated, but it looks like Raven was able to take the worst of it away.

Now to read the last part of this saga.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 6/5
That was a close call, but Raven was eventually get through to Beast Boy and he was able to expel the remaining formula from his system. Haha, Raven forgot he was naked at the end.

Cyborg certainly had interesting priorities. Checking Beast Boy's music before trying to find him. Worrying about the eaten Roast Beef, and the destroyed furniture.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 6/5
Things are looking quite bad at the moment. None of the team seems to be able to get through to him. I have to wonder why Beast Boy isn't talking when William was able to.

Hopefully the team thinks of something.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 6/5
Oh dear, the venom from William contained the anti-Vernon formula, and it appears Beast Boy's DNA absorbed it.

This could get messy.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 6/5
Oh dear. I am glad that Kelly was saved before anything horrible happened, but it looks like Beast Boy might be in trouble. Both him and the snake man fell into the water and haven't surfaced yet.

Something is about to happen. I will have to keep reading to find out.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 6/5
And now the team is dealing with some sort of mutant snake creature, who is most likely William Pierce.

Training to help Raven get used to feeling emotions, right. They were both enjoying themselves, so no harm. Looks like all this contact is awakening some primal emotions in Raven that she had to bury previously. I can hazard a guess what it might be.

What will the team do now to find the creature?
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 6/5
So OilSlyck gained fire powers from the exposure to his own sludge. The damage he did was pretty brutal. Did he kill both guards and prisoners?

This battle hit Raven close to home, since she was mostly likely the cause of his new powers. I assume Raven's distress is what caused Beast Boy to Beast Out and take out OilSlyck alone.

Beauty and the Beast parallel. I wonder how Raven and Beast Boy would have reacted if they heard that conversation.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 6/5
Beast Boy has his new uniform, and it looks like the Justice League put a fair amount of effort into in. They even found a way to add some armor to it.

Everyone is impressed by it in there own way. Robin was actually jealous of the praise Starfire gave him. Starfire was able to set Robin straight at least. Raven was a little more restrained with her reaction, only whispering to Beast Boy what she really thought.

Looks like the playful banter between Cyborg and Beast Boy almost escalated into something more until Raven put a stop to it.

It appears that stopping though two wore away the last of her patience since she made and excuse and immediately dragged Beast Boy away to make out.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 6/5
Looks like everyone had a fun day at the beach. Both Raven and Beast Boy had plenty of eye candy as well. Those girls are lucky they kept walking. I am not sure what Raven might have done if they stayed around to flirt with Beast Boy some more

Hard to tell how far the limits of emotion Raven can feel have increased. I am sure that as time goes on and Raven gets more comfortable with her emotions, that
limit will increase.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 6/5
I see Beast Boy and Raven have a new game to play as a couple. Beast Boy asks Raven for something. Raven says no. Beast Boy 'convinces' Raven to say yes.

Rolls eyes. I wonder if the other know.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 6/5
I guess the team should have brought umbrellas. I found the elephant stray quite amusing. Oh dear, looks like Racen got a bit excited when Beast Boy started licking the icing off her body as a dog.

Beast Boy tries to apologize, but the arousal Raven felt cause her to push him away while she tries to calm herself down.

Beast Boy is feeling down about Raven avoiding him. It gives the boys a chance to talk. Poor Beast Boy had no idea what he did to Raven when he gave her a tongue licking.

Armed with no knowledge, he tries once again to approach and close the distance that was created over the past day. Looks like going with the flow and was what the doctor ordered and the pair are quite close again. I wonder if Beast Boy awakened a new fetish within Raven.
RPGPersona chapter 10 . 6/5
I see, the whole sickness Beast Boy was experiencing was his body undergoing a metamorphosis of sorts.

Well, everyone was quite shocked by the changed. I am surprised that Beast Boy didn't notice until Starfire pointed out his clothes. He must have been really out of it waking up.

Speaking of which, Raven noticed for the first time the amusement in Beast Boy's eyes as he freaks out, realizing that his Joker attitude may be an act he does on purpose. An insight born from the fact that as her boyfriend, she pays more attention to him.

Haha, Raven got caught staring at her boyfriend's new body.

I guess this form makes Beast Boy more restless. Nothing like exercise/training to burn excess energy. He even tries some weights with Cyborg's help.

A nice fluffy moment at the end. Beast Boy thanks Raven for taking care of him. When he starts thinking about Terra and his own insecurities, Raven makes sure to make him feel better. Beast Boy of course returns the favor.
RPGPersona chapter 9 . 6/5
Ok, so Raven did want the rifle to explode. Looks like Raven doesn't know her own strength with her unlocked emotions.

Aww, how cute, falling asleep together and cuddling. Nice of Beast Boy to give Raven some alone time

Good to see Beast Boy slowly get better, though he is still weak.
RPGPersona chapter 8 . 6/4
Suddenly Raven and Beast Boy are being interrogated about their new relationship. I see Raven is learning that being able to feel more is an intense experience. Speaking of intense, Beast Boy and Raven's alone time was interrupted by a new villain.

Not sure what to think of him. A sharpshooter that sprays oil/sludge at people. He also acted like a professional, focusing on his task.

He certainly seemed determined to coat Beast Boy in as much sludge as possible. This set Raven off, where her powers produced a bigger effect then expected, almost killing the villain.

Beast Boy is down. Was that entire fight a trick to do something to Beast Boy? I will just have to keep reading.
RPGPersona chapter 7 . 6/4
I see the Beast and Beast Boy don't exactly see eye to eye. raven had to be quite firm to get the Beast to leave.

It looks like Raven's control has improved, though she still needs to be carefuls.

Beast Boy was able to confess his feeling, good on him. His declaration gave Raven the courage to share her feelings as well. Afterwards, it looked like a deadlock where neither one knew what to do. Beast Boy summoned his courage and kissed Raven on the lips.

I wonder how heated things would have gotten if Raven's powers weren't flaring up.

Well, it didn't take long for the rest of the team to stumble on Beast Boy and Raven in a compromising position. Surprisingly, Raven was the bold one and make no attempt to hide what they were doing. Beast Boy and Raven are officially a couple, I am happy for both of them.