Reviews for For Dean
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Good story.
frownypup chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This episode have always had soft spot in my heart. Until now I'm still mesmerized by the unspoken moment when Sam said, "Hey Dean.." and then he was wordless but his expressive face showed what he held to say.. In the end the words Sam could manage to say was asking if Dean was interested to watch the game with him.
Me? Oh I already cried my heart out from the second Sam waved his hand towards the tree and said, "What do you think it is?"
ccase13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is a good story about how Sam might have found the little tree at the last minute while traveling without the Impala.
ebonylovesdean chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
well i also love season three too but all of the seasons of spn are great! and dean and sam always share brotherly moments! they are the best!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like how you filled in the backstory of where Sam got the tree and decorations so the brothers could celebrate Christmas.

This was a wonderful episode and I loved the final scene. The final shot of the brothers and the Impala was perfect.

There were many good moments in season three, but it was not one of my favorite's.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
mb64 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is wonderful! Thank you! :)
emmau chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I absolutely adored this episode, and I loved Sam so much for doing this for Dean. The idea of celebrating Christmas with Dean's deal hanging over his head was killing him, but he was willing to put that aside and give his brother this one simple, happy day/memory. I love how this tag fills in the blanks and really shows Sam's determination to do this for Dean, as well as Dean's happiness. Thank you for sharing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good tag.
fefe95 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
cute ending!
kjdw chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So sweet! I always wondered where Sam had gotten all that stuff!