Reviews for Kitsune's Disciple: Beast Summoner Naruto
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
Drat no pokeymon haw about
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Those consolors and the civilian side of the council are imputant.
AvidReader chapter 20 . 6/21/2016
This is discouraging, but it underscores why I no longer will start reading any story until it's "complete." I guess I also need to be more diligent about checking the final posting for signs of abandonment before wasting time reading any other part of the story. ;-)

Admittedly, most authors who choose to ABANDON their work will have the courtesy of indicating that fact in the desription text rather than simply marking it "complete" (since that's actually a lie with their story being permanently and deliberately INcomplete). :-(

I'll give you that the site design only allowing the two statuses of "In Progress" and "Complete" is the main source of this travesty. Were it my design, "In Progress" would be replaced by a couple of other status values. The default value of "Posting" would indicate that an update was received within the most-recent twelve months. After that year the status of any "Posting" story would automatically change to "Hiatus," which would be reset either automatically by the receipt of a new posting or manually by the Author. The author would also be able to manually set values indicating that the story had been "Abandoned" or, of course, that it is "Complete" (though it's hoped authors would think about whether this is actually true before using it).
Asmodeus45 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
yugito was from kumo(cloud)
Ryuu842 chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
So this IS a crossover with Pokemon.
Ryuu842 chapter 19 . 2/16/2016
It's not fair giving Sakura and Sasuke summons. That's Naruto's place in the team. It feels like your giving ninkens Kiba's teammates.
Ryuu842 chapter 16 . 2/16/2016
Swamp of the Underworld is a LEAF Jutsu made by Jiraiya.
Ryuu842 chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I thought you said you weren't doing a Pokemon crossover? You've used SEVERAL Pokemon in this fic.
Ryuu842 chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Yugito, the container for the 2 tailed cat is from the Hidden Cloud.
Gaylord chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
lol gay you lord
A0H4 chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
Will naruto get a rinnegan?
kaisonsheart chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
Sad to see that you've given up on this fic :/ it's been pretty good, especially for a first story. I think it would be awesome too see you go back and redo the story.
Nightmare daniell61 chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Sooooo is this story up for adoption?

i may be able to get someone to finish it :)
fractalman chapter 17 . 10/5/2013
"The chakra chains your uncle is talking about are an ancient Uzumaki technique so there is a possibility you could learn it if you find the right teacher."

-I would expect kurama to still have nightmares about those chains... y'know, pain in the paws, tails, and chest and all that. So I have trouble believing he'd be telling naruto anything about them except that they're evil.
fractalman chapter 2 . 10/5/2013