Reviews for Bleach Enter the Game
vizer17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
there are almost no game story's for Bleach i hope you continue it i know it could be good. But on another note you should at lest put up another chapter before doing something like this theirs not much here for a good review like you might be hoping for if you fix this you might get the reviews you want good Luke.
Kshail chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
haha this would be pretty cool.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
good short prologe (too many unlocks!)
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That's not how it works.

You don't post chapters after/because we review.
We review because/after you post chapters.

Don't use that as an excuse when you're merely being lazy!

-N
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Judging by how old this is, you probably don't care that I want to read the rest of this.
Either that, or you found s better one, in which case, could you please show me the way?
xKala-chanx chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I kinda like the way this is goin'... Pls continue!
Purple Pallbearer chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is interesting I never read a life is a game bleach version. It's been a few years though so are you going to update?
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
please continue this
54rt0r1u5 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
yeah these are always good concepts just a thought tho is they usually work a bit better if you move forward with the learning the "game" and the abilities that come with it like ending chapter 1 at him about to start a new play through but good writing tho
Piterio chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It is great, i look forward to you writing more. It sad that ther is so little stories with such concept on the site so i hope you continue this. Until then good luck.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
LOL ichigo's negative score was higher than his positive score LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Darknceannoya chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Haha! YES! These are always really amusing since you can do alot with it. ;]
froger495 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
hello i had just Reviewed and forget i was not sined in i sayed this story was awesome and i cant wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
awesome cant wait for the next chapter.
Ulqui4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is really cool! But i don't know what u would do to continue it but i hope u come up with something kooL!