Reviews for Supergirl Returns Outtakes
Phantom Dennis chapter 5 . 6/4
Are you saying that Skynet attacked during the events of the TDKR and then misinterpreted Bane's actions? PoI and TSCC in the same universe does begs the question is Samaritan Skynet? Also Talia is still out there, she's deprived of her frontman and most loyal henchman but it was her plan she'll just have to find someone else to execute it.

Given Sarah's mission it does seem inevitable that "the Baum family" would confront Team Machine at some pont. (If past performance was any indication, Root would probably shoot Cameron in the head.) Do you know any good PoI TSCC crossovers?
Phantom Dennis chapter 4 . 6/4
Since Whedon is on record as saying there are no Aliens in the Firefly verse, did he resign from the show in MCU. I am reminded of numerous Sliders fics where the Sliders blithely use cash printed in another universe enough though the money is signed by a cabinet official and less well known political appointee and a common trope of Sliders Alternate earths is that the president is different. "Is this a joke. This bill says Robert Kardashian was secretary of treasury." "Oh dear, on our world the Kardashians are such pillars of respectability I did not make the connection stupid reality show Rembradt was watching."
Ophite68 chapter 4 . 5/26
I like, I kike :)
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 5/26
yeah, the DVDs & such from other worlds might be readable, then again might not. Legal nightmare if Stark releases 'new' episodes of Firefly or the like. Residuals? Actors/directors/writers get paid nor not from shows 'they' didn't do, but their counterparts did? On and on...
oddhack chapter 4 . 5/25
Well caught. I work in graphics standards and frankly, it's extremely difficult to get manufacturers to agree on how things work even after you *have* a standard agreed on by a bunch of people in the same dimension sitting around a table together. We've made thousands of decisions, many of which were essentially arbitrary and could have gone another way, and then there are all of the vague areas in the specs where agreement has emerged only through "market pressure" by consumers annoyed that their games don't work properly.
jaconda chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
It wasn't a freak accident, as The Time Of The Doctor revealed.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Nice to see you're back on the writing! I look forward to more of Linda's super adventures in LA. Perhaps you can go for a more steady or longer-term story on a relationship with your favorite of Supergirl's date series. Thanks for writing. Have a super 2013!
SGFAN chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I assume the 'freak time machine accident' was the TARDIS going boom. Any chance you might do a story where the Doctor investigates the changes? Nice little short with Gibbs and Death, good work!
MissGardenia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aw, poor Ivy. :(

(No one cares about the rest ;X)