Reviews for Live and Let Die
Triplegoddess333 chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Why must you torment me so? Leaving it there. So good soooo sooo good.
Dawn of Shadows and Blood chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Wow, this is great! More please!
Beawr chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
This is very good! Updaaate sooooooooon. ::
KingLoitl chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
update plz
FearNotTheNight chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Disappointed that there aren't anymore chapters. D So far I've read I have loved it!
theInsaneArtist chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
N...No smexy times? Not even some cuddling? Just a quick platonic snuggle and falling asleep?
*sigh* ... Damn. Cicero, you couldn't stay awake for a few more minutes?
TheLadyAssassin4678 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
I really love this 3 what ever you do, don't stop. I love how you changed up the main story line but still keeping it the same. This is wonderful keep up the great work. :)
theInsaneArtist chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
Hells yeah, don't kill poor Cicero! Gah, I wish you could marry him in the game...
Absol24 chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
Took you long enough! Heh! I almost thought you'd given up on us. Ahh, but you've proven me wrong. Quite expertly so, in fact. This chapter is...pretty good. I feel like a lot of it took place In one area, and that has a blandness to it eventually. Hoping to see Luna get out there next chapter, although the confrontation to come from Sera is something I'm particularly looking forward to seeing. Unless of course, she's already called the guards.
-Absol
Guest chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
I regret killing Cicero, but all in all great story
Hail sithis!
Barenziah the Luminous chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Gah, I adore this! Cicero has always been a great character and I love how you portrayed that in your story. Luna is awesome; thanks for not making the main character the Dragonborn! I like how you got creative and made him an actual character, too. Anyways, I'm just commenting here to Tell you that you are doing a freaking glorious job and also to hurry up and post the next chapter!
Megan chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
By Sithis, this is an amazing story! It's amazingly written and so enjoyable to read. I love how you write long chapters and go into such great detail. I cannot wait to read more! Update soon, please.
DarkAngel1345 chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
I adore this story. Please, please don't leave us waiting so long again!
The10thHatter chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Bother and befuddled! Suck here STUCK! Poor dear Hatter is so sadly stuck, staring at the end of a page!

"..."

Oh yes! YES! Go to update, the story update just over there in your computer, convince yourself to write a chapter for poor dear Hatter..."
Spark and Fire chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Please, please update! I know you're working on your other fics, but you can't abandon this! I like that he saved her. I love this story, please update soon!