Reviews for Pretty Fly for a White Guy
cros chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG-Loved. This. Story! I had to control my laughing since I'm reading this while my five year old is asleep next to me. I had tears running down my cheeks!
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Priceless! Utterly priceless! Forget comedy gold, that was a diamond jewelled platinum tiara from Pluto! Jeez I'm crying from laughing so hard!
Northwoman chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I couldn't quite figure out when this took place, at first I thought after from Dead to Worse but if the Queen is still alive, perhaps right after All Together Dead? I did laugh hysterically at some points. I was glad to see Eric & Sookie together. I really enjoy a stupid and finally dead Bill.
TheConstantReader03 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LMAO! That was hilarious
Cageyspice chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
So, so funny! Thanks Sassy!
BathshebaRocks chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I do love to see comedy stories on the site, and this had some great elements, especially a snarky Pam. Bill is an easy target though, so there is scope for a subtle build up rather than going in with the sledgehammer straight away. It was a bit unkind to kill him at the end - although I'm sure it was very satisfying. I would have been tempted to let him live to enjoy the humiliation!
kjwrit chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I just realized I never reviewed this, but now I hate you all over again because I have those craptastic songs stuck on a loop in my brain. *De ne ne nuh - ne nuh - "Can't touch this..."* Hahaha It was a blast to beta this and a pleasure to read all over again and I look forward to whatever you grace us with in your future writing! *kisses*
girlie0425 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is the funniest story I have read in a long time thank u
onefee27 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This story was hilarious! You had me laughing the whole way through!
Spaz85 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was awesome, so funny!
sheba6086 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
How funny! Good job and good luck in the contest. :)
fffbone chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
HA HA HA ! LMAO Eric saying you can't touch this! OMG Bill dancing and dressed like that. Buying his new friends all the clothes and stuff. What an ass.
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Sassy -that was some funny shit! Great one-shot!

Pat
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
oh i loved this one, i laughed my ass off at work while i read it, Bill was such an idiot... love how eric ended him and Sookie was okay with it... my best Kristie
svmfan1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
OMG, just the image of Bill trying to have a new image cracked me up. Too funny and Pam's snark always adds to anything. Thanks for sharing your brilliant talents with us and hope you are inspired to write more.