Reviews for Proposal
susan test chapter 1 . 3/8
i was hopping for the same thing
susan test chapter 1 . 2/28
it was fun keep it up
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is without a doubt great fanfic! I'm a DQ anime fan too! hahaha! I seriously thought Lief was going to propose! I was kinda disappointed when he didn't! Well done keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
THIS IS FRICKIN AWESOME!
Justhealing chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Good. Very good. I'm really sick of people overdoing the romance or coming to the point too abruptly. This is well-written and I regard it as one of the best ones yet.
Spirit09 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
'Twas an interesting sceane, I was half expecting the proposel but also knew it was not coming as I have read the entire series of books and watched the anime. I did like your twist and proposel sceane and I felt like it fit and was very much in character. (This is coming from someone who was for about 6 months obsessed with this story and did all the background research on it that was possible) a very good job all around. Ciao ;o)
omg11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
the realone wasn't acually like dat butif u watche it, he just made her a necklace but i thought too dat he was going to propose since they like ech other. i wish dats how the story ends and i wish someone woud write to the people who make tales from the crypt. so that there will be a papercutz book. do you know that book? tales from the crypt?
i wonder if they would put thaegan in that book. with her kids acting, that would be a great book!
CactusJuiceLoopy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Well written, good plot. As you probably know, there are a lot of teen fan-fics that are sadly, not very good,sometimes inappropriate. So its good,very good, to see a fan-fic like this, thats pure,fun,dramatic (in a way) and has a romance that doesn't quite need to be explained in words. You are a very good writer, with a lot of potential. If you do choose to be a writer, or if you already are, professionally I mean. Please tell me, i'd be very happy to read a book from you. Not many have such talent, or maybe you just really have a lot of practice in writing just the right kind of fan-fic. The right kind, for my taste at the least. Thanks, if you actually felt like reading this comment,thanks for writing this too.
Alyssa chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Good story!
Ellice123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, when Jasmine said 'no' I just couldn't breave and then when she said 'yes' I was like OMG she said yes!
I just luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The first bit...

You copied that of the cartoon anime didn't you?
Nice story by the way. In the cartoon it was a necklace not a ring but i'm sure you know that.
Redsparrow3 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Is episode 65 when thy win the fight or whatever? I'm not sure even though I have watched every episode

This story was good and you shoul keep on writingggggg
Blessed Yet Cursed chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wow!

That was exactly what I wanted to happen!

I was wondering that on episode 65!

Question.

The episodes u watched were they on youtube?
stickman chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hello! I read your FIC and If someone say: Its crap, do not believe him. That Fic is cool and... can you write new chapter?