Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
lizyeh2000 chapter 2 . 2/27
Thanks for updating! Time to get taught!
DoctorWhoXX chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Please continue this. I want to see where this goes.
Destiel's Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I really like this story. Are you going to update soon?
hobozrule chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Omg! please continue this! Ahhhh I'm already in love with it! it's seems so good an I can't wait to see him meet everyone else XD
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I'm you know it looks like Skye is Allen's brother. I hope what I think is true that would be exciting. update sometime soon! Very interesting!
SashaPayne56 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ahhhh please update amazing story plot!
twilightdreamers chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Is this going to be updated soon? Love the story so far! :D
pink9571 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is really awesome!
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is very interesting so far, and i like it :)
Serendipital chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. The concept is different from a lot of the OC stories: for once, the main character is a kid, and he doesn't want to be part of the Order. He also doesn't immediately adopt the Black Order as home. Plus, he's interesting! I like reading about him, and wondering what his Innocence is. So, good luck on the next chapter! I can't wait to read it.
narikokurayami chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Wonderful describtion and I do like the storyline thus far, keep it up!
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ah, I love seeing Skye again, and I love seeing your writing once more! It's such a treat, it really is. c: The length of the chapter was wonderful, but I did notice the occasional typo, but they were hardly noticeable. (And I'm OCD about it, so don't fret about others seeing them.) I also enjoy the fact that this is very similar to Fallen Angel yet is slightly different. And the title is to die for. :3 On a final note, glad to see that Skye is still the little terror that he always has been. A bit more open about it, it would seem. (Or maybe my memory fails to do justice for him.) As always, I shall eagerly await the next chapter, and I hope you continue to do what ya love!

-PA