Reviews for Batteries
s chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Also, I don't think Jessie would ever have given up on him. She's just not that type.
s chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is so sad!
But I don't think Buzz would have "died" because of lack of batteries. Clearly the other toys are sentient despite lack of batteries, so Buzz's intelligence would have been powered by something else.
I'm going to keep telling myself that so I don't think this will happen.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awww, that was so sad but I could totally see that happening. :(
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You made me cry. D: But that was very well written and the fact that I did cry just proves that a fact.

The idea of Buzz dying due to lack of batteries is very believable, though very heartbreaking. I liked when you described him as "asleep", like in a toy coma, and Jessie is the wife that comes to visit every day.

I can't help but wonder how/when it happened. Buzz's batteries dying, I mean. Or how long it took Jessie to accept the fact that he was gone [in a sense]. Or if she ever went to go see him and talk to him, maybe while the others went on battery hunts. How long before she decided that talking was pointless. Not that I'm suggesting you go and write something like that, 'cuz I can't even imagine how sad that story would be, lol. Still interesting to think about, though.

Anyways, very, very well done. I applaud you. :]
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aw! Tht was sad yet beautiful. Like a thunderstorm...