Reviews for If the FIRM Wanted Me To Have a Wife
Interesting story. One minor quibble though. "He subtly walked outside with his pilot Lauren". Since Marella is there, he doesn't need a second pilot. Introducing Lauren later, to fetch Dominic and Hawke makes sense, but her introduction earlier at the cabin doesn't.

Otherwise, great job.
LadyMidnight1973 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
You know something.? I could really hear there conversations Lmfao that is scary huh?!
StarElk chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Fun to get Marella's side too - you have such a way of getting into the characters.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Another great installment in your story. Thanks for answering my question about Lauren. Reading this made my day brighter, even though the new day only started an hour ago. Looking forward to more.
kaidiii chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Excellent!Great job! Well done!:):):)
OldSFfan chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Well, all these complicated characters have started from their point of view, and ended up in a happy place. It's taken them long enough!
kaidiii chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful job! Well done!:):):)
Ms. Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Great work on Michael's POV, and thanks for including the balsa wood again. One question though: At the beginning of the story if Dom, String, and Michael were talking and Marella and Caitlin were talking, what was Lauren doing?
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Michael is so wonderfully verbal, it's fun to be in his head. Remember in the episode when Hawke rescues Ho Minh, Hawke ruefully says that he had said too much (about Ho Minh's mother) and Michael agrees, while pointing out how rare that was. I think you've captured their characters here.
StarElk chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Ahh - great to read Michael's POV - kinda of brings it all together.
StarElk chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Very good - loved Caitlin's POV.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
great job! have you ever considered writing JAG fics? :)
jareya chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed reading Cait's perspective - her conversation with Marella was really sweet and honest!
OldSFfan chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Wrapped up nicely. You're busy marrying everybody off. It's fun.
Ms. Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Another great POV. Nice touch adding the dinner scene and the extra parts with Maggie and Erin. Looking forward to more stories.